Implemented [Suggestion] Forum Leaders?

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
It doesn't support queries (yet?)...

You should give serious thought about supporting queries, do you realize how many uses there would be for the Pages? :eek:

In the meantime, is there any reason I (or any coder) couldn't modify (or add a plugin at some point) the code for Pages to support our own queries?

No, not strictly speaking. Except for the current lack of events in the code, but that's something we need to work out.

Porpoise's on the internet - those clever buggers - I've always wondered about the sound they make, now I know its their dial up tone :p

I have to agree with Floris, this can easily be achieved with a page

That is my lovely andorid spell checker... I have typed a 3 letter word before now and it has changed it to a full fledged sentence :P

Maybe I'm just not seeing it somewhere, because I am liking the staff online now on the forum home, but I would like to see a list somewhere of all the forum staff then if you are looking for a mod or admin and don't know their names you can look them up on the staff list page.

If it already exists, I've just not found it yet.

I think such a page is very useful especially for big boards where you have many staff members who have different roles on the site/forum. Being able to link directly to different usergroups would be a great addition that I have suggested over at vB years ago.

Maybe I'm just not seeing it somewhere, because I am liking the staff online now on the forum home, but I would like to see a list somewhere of all the forum staff then if you are looking for a mod or admin and don't know their names you can look them up on the staff list page.

If it already exists, I've just not found it yet.

We don't have one Kerry-Anne. But this would be a good idea for the pages feature, eh?

My thread came first though :p hence why Kerry-Anne's posts were merged into my thread. :p i got a bit confused myself there for a sec, Peggy. :p

You can create a page node that queries through the template the users from a certain usergroup. So you can make your own: Meet the Team page.
So about this queries and template, and this page node.

are there any tutorials on this? or any how to's?

Top Bottom