Lack of interest [suggestion] alternative admin cp style

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Jo.

I'm not sure if there's a way to change this ourselves, but it would be really useful if there was an alternative colour/style scheme for the admin cp - something that's a bit more user friendly for people with dyslexia. The current theme is causing major problems for our senior staff (two of our most senior staff are very dyslexic) and it's something that we all really need to be able to read. As it stands, it's proving virtually impossible for some to be able to read.

The Georgia font is very difficult to read and the colours are causing problems too. I appreciate that this doesn't affect most people, but for those of us who are dyslexic it's a really important issue... and absolutely vital to the running of our forums (if the senior staff can't read in the admin cp, there's no point even having the admin cp, and modding the forum as admin won't be possible).

Would it be possible to have a more dyslexic-friendly theme available that we could choose to apply to the admin cp? Or alternatively, a way to change the theme ourselves to something we won't have to re-set every time we upgrade?

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Is there a way to easily edit the admin cp theme so that we don't have to re-do it with every upgrade? This is really causing problems for us and we could use some help...

I didn't see your post on the 3rd, so perhaps Kier and Mike didn't either.

You make a very good point Jo. I hope they'll be able to help with this.

Top Bottom