1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lack of Interest [Suggestion] Able To Bypass Overlays/AJAX etc

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by Brandon_R, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Brandon_R

Brandon_R Guest

I think we should be able to bypass overlays and ajax links etc by double clicking on it effectively canceling the javascript that is to be run and just redirect to the regular link or page.
  2. Enigma

Enigma Well-Known Member

You can middle click or right click, open in new tab.
  3. Brandon_R

Brandon_R Guest

Middle Click?
  4. Darfuria

Darfuria Active Member

Most scroll wheels double-up as 'middle click'/mouse button 3, which, by default, you can use to open links in a new tab.
  5. Brandon_R

Brandon_R Guest

AH i see. I forget i could click open in a new tab :D
  6. James

James Well-Known Member

Or you can ctrl + click. I find ctrl + click to be just as effective, though I generally use the mouse wheel :)
  7. Cezz

Cezz Well-Known Member

Problem with ctrl+click is it requires two hands... I tend to do most browsing with just the mouse then move to keyboard only when typing...
  8. James

James Well-Known Member

I have no issue using two hands when browsing (unless I have my stereotypical cup of tea and crumpets in the other hand), I guess the internet is just a one-hand business these days ;)
    Ceri May likes this.
  9. Vladislav Rastrusny

Vladislav Rastrusny Active Member

I hope everyone now has clickable middle-button on his mouse?
  10. Cezz

Cezz Well-Known Member

I do on my main PC but on my laptop there is no such thing, and the small bluetooth laptop mouse I have doesn't have one either so... yeah...