XF 1.1 subscription link suddenly disappeared

snoopy5

Hi

I have several subscription offers for my users. Always with PayPal. This worked all fine over the last weeks, except that today a users contacted me, that the subcription link in the userprofile is not visible anymore.

I just checked and even as an admin, I can not see the link anymore. Neither in the user profile itself on the left hand, nor in the dropdown box in the top navigation bar, when clicking on my username.

I logged in into PP and everything seems fine there.

What can be the reason for this and how can I fix it?

update:

in the dropdownbox and in the user profile, it seems to be a layout bug. See screenshot. The link is not visible, but a which space instead if I go with the mouse over it. No text though. But if I click on that white pace, it leads me to the correct subscription page.

myurl/index.php?account/upgrades

Any idea what could that have caused this?

subscribelink_missing.webp

Possibly a template edit or phrase problem. I suggest troubleshooting your style and language. Or give me a URL and admin login and I can take a look.

Did this ever resolve?
I just noticed the same thing and I don't know how long it's been affecting my forum.
No link in the dropdown nor in the left sidebar of the Account page.

If I pull out the xen:if, it appears.

What is this looking for to determine whether or not to display the link?
Code:
<xen:if is="{$xenCache.userUpgradeCount}"><li><a href="{xen:link account/upgrades}">{xen:phrase account_upgrades}</a></li></xen:if>

Did this ever resolve?
I just noticed the same thing and I don't know how long it's been affecting my forum.
No link in the dropdown nor in the left sidebar of the Account page.

Hi

problem still exists. But I had too juc stress at work, so I could not resolve this yet. Will send a PM to Jake.

Top Bottom