Add-on Submission Only nodes! [WILLING TO PAY!]

SBMinerYT

Hello everyone.

I'm requesting quite a simple add-on (so it sounds, although I'm not too sure). Basically, I want the following addon:

I want the ability to create "Submission Only" nodes. This means, users can't see other users' thread, but CAN see other users' sticky threads. This should be customizable enough to where I can create infinite submission only nodes by either checking a tick mark to make it submission only, or entering the node ID in the addon configuration via ACP.

I'm willing to pay for this addon, simply comment if it's doable, and a price. I will not be paying until I can see you're legit about it, and would prefer those with a good reputation around the forums, not new forum members who might be in the mood to scam.

Thank you!

- Shiv

So, basically a node permission to 'Always view sticky threads'?

So, if the node permission to view others' threads was revoked, if a usergroup had the always view sticky threads permission, they would still see all sticky threads?

I know you were talking about nodes, but a permission makes more sense to me... (and it is easily doable).

Start a conversation with me if you'd like me to do it :)

Liam

So, basically a node permission to 'Always view sticky threads'?

So, if the node permission to view others' threads was revoked, if a usergroup had the always view sticky threads permission, they would still see all sticky threads?

I know you were talking about nodes, but a permission makes more sense to me... (and it is easily doable).

Start a conversation with me if you'd like me to do it :)

Liam
Hey Liam!

If that's how it'll work my request, then sure!

Here's an example of what I want: https://hypixel.net/forums/

Scroll down to the "Contact Moderators" section, you'll notice all children nodes under that section are Submission Only, meaning all sticky threads can be viewed by everyone, however when users create a report, they can only see their own. I'm aware of how to do that via permissions, however when I do it via permissions, sticky thread can't be viewed, which is why I need a custom addon to do this. :p

However if your method listed in your reply is easiest to make & easiest to use, I'm down for that! Do you have a Skype for further details? If so, please add me: "mechanicalgaming"

Feel free to contact me either on the forums or Skype with a finished addon and I'd be delighted to discuss pricing. :)

Top Bottom