Add-on I needed to add new feature in Add Resource Icon image in Search willing to pay CAD$50.00

GameNet

Can you please added Resource View Count in xenforo search under downloads counts, i also wented admin's can turn off Resource View Count, Resource Downloads Count and Resource ratings in Xenforo Search (Only In Resource Tag and
xenforo search) [TH] resource Views Add Resource Icon image in Search, if the admins wants to have a choice to Default Resource icon, can you please added Resource Icon in Resource tag with rating, downloads view counts and download
counts as well also can you please add all the feature i was request to [Add Resource Icon image in Search] plugin so in case my community website is not working or have server issues and i world like to share to everyone on xenforo.com

i am willing to pay CAD$50.00 In Canadian Dollars Only

thanks
nick97

Can you please added Resource View Count in xenforo search under downloads counts, i also wented admin's can turn off Resource View Count, Resource Downloads Count and Resource ratings in Xenforo Search (Only In Resource Tag and
xenforo search) [TH] resource Views Add Resource Icon image in Search, if the admins wants to have a choice to Default Resource icon, can you please added Resource Icon in Resource tag with rating, downloads view counts and download
counts as well also can you please add all the feature i was request to [Add Resource Icon image in Search] plugin so in case my community website is not working or have server issues and i world like to share to everyone on xenforo.com

i am willing to pay CAD$50.00 In Canadian Dollars Only

thanks
nick97
Let's start chat to discuss further please.

Top Bottom