Resource icon

Sub-nodes in columns

Thanks a lot @Andrej....I think I did It but now I can't figure out a way for the subforums to use all the available white space and I'm on Flexie Style;

Ekran Alıntısı.webp

Finally got this installed and been playing around with it, alot. Just to say again thanks for the resource CyberAP this is an excellent modification. :)

CyberAP submitted a new resource:
Sub-nodes in columns (version 1.0) - It'll make your sub-nodes display in columns

I now have this wonderful display on the forum list like this.
subforums.webp
I did most of the sub items with linkforums because they are actually in various different places. This creates a VERY useful switchboard for staff.

But if we click that Category open eg on the navbar link or my sidebar link, all we get is a long long list of subforums and linkforums.
subforum list.webp

Would it be posible to make the display under the Category (category page?) the same as when it appears on the node tree?

I now have this wonderful display on the forum list like this.
View attachment 46254
I did most of the sub items with linkforums because they are actually in various different places. This creates a VERY useful switchboard for staff.

But if we click that Category open eg on the navbar link or my sidebar link, all we get is a long long list of subforums and linkforums.
View attachment 46256

Would it be posible to make the display under the Category (category page?) the same as when it appears on the node tree?

Those represent different kind of node's levels. On the first screenshot you see 1,2 and 3rd levels. On the second you see only 2 and 3. So there is no reason to cut all the information that is shown in these nodes.

Those represent different kind of node's levels. On the first screenshot you see 1,2 and 3rd levels. On the second you see only 2 and 3. So there is no reason to cut all the information that is shown in these nodes.

I don't really understand sorry. I just want to know how to make the Category page look the same because right now it's a nasty messy contrast. Thanks.

Top Bottom