RM 1.1 sub categories not showing

reddy ink

For some reason when I can sub categories to a parent category, they are not showing.

Set the permissions correct. Anything missing or did I just break my forum?

Does it always happen with sub categories or a specific one? Can you confirm on the default style with add-ons disabled? (If you have add-ons, please create a category after the add-ons are disabled to ensure that the caches are rebuilt without the add-ons.)

Thank you for the reply.
It's happening in default style and also when all add-ons are disabled. Create a new sub-category, it's not displayed.
However, when I create a category and then move under a parent, it is displayed.

So if you create a sub-category in a position, move it and then move it back it shows up? That seems to fit with something interfering with cache rebuilds. Can you disable all add-ons and confirm whether it still happens?

For some reason when I can sub categories to a parent category, they are not showing.

Set the permissions correct. Anything missing or did I just break my forum?
Hi,
I had same problems with you too.
Only parent categories are displayed, we have to press parent ones if we want to view child categories.
This also happens on https://xenforo.com/community/resources/ --> If we want to view the sub-categories of parent "Add-ons", we have to press on it. Can we change the scenario of this displaying: not hide child categories ?

Thanks.

Top Bottom