1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RM 1.1 sub categories not showing

Discussion in 'Resource Manager Support' started by reddy ink, Feb 28, 2015.

1. reddy ink

reddy ink Active Member

For some reason when I can sub categories to a parent category, they are not showing.

Set the permissions correct. Anything missing or did I just break my forum?

2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Does it always happen with sub categories or a specific one? Can you confirm on the default style with add-ons disabled? (If you have add-ons, please create a category after the add-ons are disabled to ensure that the caches are rebuilt without the add-ons.)

3. reddy ink

reddy ink Active Member

Thank you for the reply.
    It's happening in default style and also when all add-ons are disabled. Create a new sub-category, it's not displayed.
    However, when I create a category and then move under a parent, it is displayed.

4. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

So if you create a sub-category in a position, move it and then move it back it shows up? That seems to fit with something interfering with cache rebuilds. Can you disable all add-ons and confirm whether it still happens?

5. ngannguyen

ngannguyen Active Member

Hi,
    I had same problems with you too.
    Only parent categories are displayed, we have to press parent ones if we want to view child categories.
    This also happens on https://xenforo.com/community/resources/ --> If we want to view the sub-categories of parent "Add-ons", we have to press on it. Can we change the scenario of this displaying: not hide child categories ?

Thanks.