Fixed Style properties group: (ungrouped)

Arty

I wanted to hide few style properties that aren't complete from users, so in style XML file removed group for those properties.

That lead to weird behavior in XenForo.

When viewing all style properties: admin.php?styles/test-style.12/style-properties
it doesn't show hidden group as expected.

When viewing any style property: admin.php?styles/test-style.12/style-properties&group=color
in "Property Group" dropdown above style properties XenForo adds "(ungrouped)" group that links to admin.php?styles/test-style.12/style-properties. So its empty and leads nowhere but is visible.

Here is blank style you can test it with:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<style title="Test Style" description="Test" user_selectable="1">
  <properties>
  <property property_name="testProp" property_type="css" definition="1" group_name="test_group" title="Test Property" description="" css_components="text,background,border,layout,extra" scalar_type="" scalar_parameters="" display_order="1" sub_group=""><![CDATA[[]]]></property>
  </properties>
  <templates/>
</style>
It has one new property in custom group that doesn't exist.

There was support for ungrouped properties at some point in development, but I believe we removed that. As such, I'm hiding this.

However, I would note that manually editing the XML like that may lead to nonsense situations and that's not really something we're trying to explicitly handle.

Top Bottom