Fixed  style chooser still shows with only 1 selectable style

Jake Bunce

If you have two styles, only one of which is user-selectable:

Admin CP -> Appearance -> Styles -> [click a style] -> Allow user selection

...then the style chooser in the footer still shows despite there not really being a choice of styles.

Admins are still able to choose all styles though, even when not selectable, so it just needs a switch for non-admins.

If there is only one style available then obviously the chooser isn't available to anyone.

Yeah I'm talking about the style chooser for non-admins. A choice of one style is presented to them which makes the chooser unnecessary.

Yeah, when I say it's fixed locally it means it's not been pushed out here yet (not that it'd make a difference in this particular case). Occasionally we get people noticing that a reported issue isn't fixed when we say it is. :)

Yeah, when I say it's fixed locally it means it's not been pushed out here yet (not that it'd make a difference in this particular case). Occasionally we get people noticing that a reported issue isn't fixed when we say it is. :)
I kinda figured that but wanted to be sure.
Nice to see features, bugs and tweaks added so quickly. And without something else breaking. At least fixed before it makes it to the public.
<retorical>Makes you wonder why others can't do the same.</retorical>

Top Bottom