Stupid Question. "Your Address"

Izagar

Ok. I got this solved and everything. Thanks for explaining this to me xD.

When buying... "Your Address" would be like: "111 Something Street, Something, NY"? See I don't want to have this shipped to my address due to... Well the heads of the household just would think of it as a waste (personal reasons really).

Anyways is it possible just to get this sent to an email address instead... Or would I need to pay an additional $50 for someone from Xenforo to install it onto my website? I would rather just pay the $140 and have it shipped to my email instead, that way it could be a secret. =\

Sorry. Just personal issues. I really would like to get this.

When buying... "Your Address" would be like: "111 Something Street, Something, NY"? See I don't want to have this shipped to my address due to... Well the heads of the household just would think of it as a waste (personal reasons really).

Anyways is it possible just to get this sent to an email address instead... Or would I need to pay an additional $50 for someone from Xenforo to install it onto my website? I would rather just pay the $140 and have it shipped to my email instead, that way it could be a secret. =\

Sorry. Just personal issues. I really would like to get this.
Nothing gets shipped to your house.

When you download your software, keep in a a safe place on your computer or external drive. You never know how valuable a piece of software is until it is gone.

This is for backup reasons too. :cool:

I strongly advise that if your going to get someone to install it ensure that they are either one of the official people (owners of xenforo) or somebody on these forums with a good reputable history.

Top Bottom