1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stupid Question. "Your Address"

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by Izagar, Apr 23, 2011.

1. Izagar

Izagar Active Member

Ok. I got this solved and everything. Thanks for explaining this to me xD.

When buying... "Your Address" would be like: "111 Something Street, Something, NY"? See I don't want to have this shipped to my address due to... Well the heads of the household just would think of it as a waste (personal reasons really).

Anyways is it possible just to get this sent to an email address instead... Or would I need to pay an additional $50 for someone from Xenforo to install it onto my website? I would rather just pay the $140 and have it shipped to my email instead, that way it could be a secret. =\

Sorry. Just personal issues. I really would like to get this.
    erich37 likes this.
  2. Forsaken

Forsaken Well-Known Member

Nothing gets shipped to your house.
  3. Izagar

Izagar Active Member

Ok... So what do I do to get this? I'm sorry. Never bought a forum system before (friend bought VBulletin for me). Sorry I'm a terrible noob. xD
  4. Kier

Kier XenForo Developer Staff Member

When you purchase XenForo, you gain access to http://xenforo.com/customers, from which you can download your own copy of XenForo to install on your own server. Alternatively, you may pay for the installation service and we will do that step for you. There are no physical deliverables involved.
    a legacy reborn and Izagar like this.
  5. Izagar

Izagar Active Member

Ah thankies~! So helpful! :3

I'm just an idiot to these things. Thanks for being helpful. ^-^
    Vodkaholic, iTuN3r and Kier like this.
  6. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

No, you're not an idiot. You're new.
    We've all been there once. ;)

Welcome to XenForo and enjoy your new software.
    Vodkaholic and Shelley like this.
  7. iTuN3r

iTuN3r Well-Known Member

8. Fufu

Fufu Well-Known Member

When you download your software, keep in a a safe place on your computer or external drive. You never know how valuable a piece of software is until it is gone.

This is for backup reasons too. :cool:
    Vodkaholic likes this.
  9. kjaonline

kjaonline Member

If you have trouble installing xenforo, I can install it for you for free ofcourse. Haven't installed this so I really wan't to try.. Still raising money to buy a license :D
  10. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

I strongly advise that if your going to get someone to install it ensure that they are either one of the official people (owners of xenforo) or somebody on these forums with a good reputable history.
    Vodkaholic likes this.
  11. Wuebit

Wuebit Well-Known Member

Agree be very careful
    Welcome to xenforo :3
  12. kjaonline

kjaonline Member

I agree with this one too despite giving that offer. :D
    Vodkaholic likes this.