jeetkune

Affected version
I press the save button when do nothing is selected, it doesn't work

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211014-180741_Chrome.webp
    Screenshot_20211014-180741_Chrome.webp
    31.4 KB · Views: 15
Do nothing will do nothing, literally.

You need to pick one of the other actions. Either "approve" which will allow the user's registration to complete, or spam clean which will ban them (appropriate if they've made any content) or reject them if you suspect they are a spammer.

Do nothing will do nothing, literally.

You need to pick one of the other actions. Either "approve" which will allow the user's registration to complete, or spam clean which will ban them (appropriate if they've made any content) or reject them if you suspect they are
Shouldn't the warning go away when I press the save button while "do nothing" is selected? warning still not gone
aproval queue still shows 1 alert

No. Do nothing indicates that you don't want to do anything right now. Imagine if this queue had 10-20 items in it. You may have reason to leave an item in there while you take action on some other items. In that case "Do nothing" will take no action and just leave it in the queue.

If you want to remove it from the queue you need to perform one of the actions.

No. Do nothing indicates that you don't want to do anything right now. Imagine if this queue had 10-20 items in it. You may have reason to leave an item in there while you take action on some other items. In that case "Do nothing" will take no action and just leave it in the queue.

If you want to remove it from the queue you need to perform one of the actions.
I am understand. Thank you for info

For example if you have several moderators, this allows the moderator not concerned by this alert to leave it active for the moderator in charge of it.

Top Bottom