Resource icon

Steam Authentication & Integration 1.0.7

No permission to download
Yeah sorry, the only info I have on it is that error message above, there's nothing in the server error log about it.

About the only other info I can give you is it didn't work when the ToggleMe add was previously installed, and installing Waindigo's last post avatar add-on caused the error as well. Both had to be uninstalled for the Steam Integration page to work. It does work with the Jake's nodes as tabs mod. It might also be of interest that after installing waindigo's mod the steam 'ribbon' still appeared in the messages etc and was working - .i.e. showed when online, offline and in-game - this only appears to afffect the integration page itself.

Hopefully this may help.
Sent you a message. We should be able to figure this out.

Can you center this with the Facebook bar for the next udpate?

25tzuqf.jpg

The simple answer is, the Facebook bar isn't really something I have control over since I don't modify existing templates (nor should I). On my forum each of the three (Facebook, Twitter & Steam) appear to be centered unlike yours which is odd. Did you left justify the Twitter button yourself? If so you might want to revert the twitter bar template to its original and it might look better?

Ultimately the issue is that the graphics provided by each authentication service are different sizes :(

Sent you a message. We should be able to figure this out.

Thanks for taking a look Morgan, but the problem was at my end, not with the add-on.

Also, would it be possible please to have a sidebar that will show the banners of users logged into Steam pse?

Morgan updated Steam Authentication & Integration with a new update entry:

Statistics!

Steam Authentication & Integration now brings Game Statistics to the Administration Control Panel! Check the main description page for screenshots & information!

This update adds a cron job which runs twice a day to request new game data information regarding your users. You may need to adjust when this job runs (which is how the statistics are updated). Please let me know if anyone has any issues specifically with this.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Several of my members recently brought up the fact that perhaps the steam embedded in a msg post could be turned off per user? some wanted the login ability via steam but did not want to show their account on their posts while others did.

Also, any possibility for the option to display the embedded account info on a post only once per page like xenforo does with signatures? At the moment, it's kind of annoying to see the steam username of an individual repeat multiple times on the same page. :l

maybe an idea would be to have an on/offline indicator in the postbit, but put more information in a membercard type of thing? So if you mouse over the on/offline icon, it opens like the membercard does and displays Steam information for that user.

I've gotten quite a bit busier this week so likely won't be able to work on this for a bit but my goals so far will be focused on:
  • Statistical Reporting & Notices
    • Games owned / played
    • Groups
  • Individual user preferences
    • Enable / disable displaying the Steam card
At least that's my plan for now!

If I were to limit the status block to show only for members who has provided a steam profile in the custom field, what conditional should I use to hide it from the other users?

If I were to limit the status block to show only for members who has provided a steam profile in the custom field, what conditional should I use to hide it from the other users?
Do you mean notices? If so you would set a user criteria where the "Steam state" is associated.

No, I meant how to hide the Steam block from Profile / Message / Message Content if the user has not entered any information in the Steam field of their profile.

I'm wondering if this is possible using a conditional?

Well this addon does not use custom fields as it integrates similar to Facebook. If a user has not associated with Steam it should not show up.

Any idea if this same process could be applied to Desura? I'm assuming it utilizes the APIs of Steam but I can't find any for Desura...

Top Bottom