Resource icon

Steam Authentication & Integration 1.0.7

No permission to download
Ah, makes sense. So just make that specific file not writable and that should be good enough (hopefully).

Ok ya apparently the idea is not to make the JS folder writable by GROUP lol and now it's fixed. Thanks Morgan... 2 Pages later lol.

No problem! Log files are important! It must have been whatever client you used to upload had that set as the default. Easy enough fix!

Yea, figure might as well do that. At least that way I can remember what the issue was. I threw it on the description page so mission accomplished.

As far as in the signature...I'm sure I could make that a possibility. However my concern would be, would this just be added below the users signature? Other suggestions on how this could be best done?
A while back I created a very similar addon for vbulletin and it looked like this:
slideclosed.webp

Any spot whether it's above the post, above or below the signature that would allow the full banner to be shown would be great. I think above the post looks really nice, but I don't know xenforo well enough to say where would be ideal.

A while back I created a very similar addon for vbulletin and it looked like this:
View attachment 25594

Any spot whether it's above the post, above or below the signature that would allow the full banner to be shown would be great. I think above the post looks really nice, but I don't know xenforo well enough to say where would be ideal.

I used to have installed this addon. Really great work, by the way.

And I think the position is is good enough.

I did notice that with quotes there was a small overlay with the styling but not the actual text. Patches welcome to fix this if anyone knows how.
We adjusted our Style Properties => BB Code Elements => BB Code Quote => Margin Right element but it does squish non-steam member quote-replies as well. Good for a temp fix.

BTW, when I was attempting to install this, I got an error that it was already installed. This is due to my having installed another Steam add-on (located somewhere here) by someone else. Not a big deal, but you might want to change whatever it is so it doesn't conflict in the future for someone else. =)

BTW, when I was attempting to install this, I got an error that it was already installed. This is due to my having installed another Steam add-on (located somewhere here) by someone else. Not a big deal, but you might want to change whatever it is so it doesn't conflict in the future for someone else. =)
I don't think we would want both versions installed at the same time so I don't view this being an issue. However I originally used the previous add-on for Steam and migration was seamless so that's a good thing.

We adjusted our Style Properties => BB Code Elements => BB Code Quote => Margin Right element but it does squish non-steam member quote-replies as well. Good for a temp fix.
I might be able to add some padding to the left side of the steam box, I'll experiment with it sometime today.

I don't think we would want both versions installed at the same time so I don't view this being an issue. However I originally used the previous add-on for Steam and migration was seamless so that's a good thing.

Nope, you wouldn't want both. But as I already had the other and was trying yours out, in that case someone would. Mostly, I just wouldn't want people to be put off by having to uninstall the other one, just to try this one. Your choice though. =)

Top Bottom