XF 2.2 Spoiler bbcode not working

Testing the spoiler here

this works here

and testing here

no text was put into the spoiler box

Now I have to post this reply to trigger the spoilers but will immediately edit it to explain my issue

So it works here but on my 2.2.2 forum if a user types something in the spoiler box for some reason it won’t work but if the box is left empty it works fine. Hopefully the screenshots can convey this.

Does anyone have any idea what the issue might be, or where I should start looking please?

2301FAB2-6E35-45AB-ACE8-5805127842DC.webp9C2F99A5-21D1-4751-B60B-A26A31A511F9.webp

You probably have a custom spoiler BB code defined that doesn't implement the options of the default one.
Thanks Mike, but I don’t believe I do. I’ve only 2 add-ons I stalled, TH Featured Content and TH Ignore More.

The spoiler was working just fine until I imported the content from a vB4 forum when it was first noticed by one of our users that a spoiler he had in his signature was no longer working ie it was fully displayed.

Lately a few other users have also pointed out it doesn’t work as intended.

Should I raise a support ticket?

What bb codes do you have defined in admin.php?bb-codes/
As per the screen shot.

Screen Shot 2020-12-16 at 08.55.00.png

Spoiler code is :

<div>
<div class="pre-spoiler">
<span style="float:left; padding-top: 2px;">Spoiler/Punch-line</span> <input type="button" value="Show" style="width:80px;font-size:10px;margin:0px;padding:0px;" onclick="if (this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display != '') { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = '';this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Hide'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.value = 'Show';}">
</div>
<div>
<div class="spoiler" style="display: none;">{text}</div>
</div>
</div>

@beerForo @Mike if I imported it with the vB import, my bad, I didn't realise BB codes were being imported as well.

Top Bottom