Special Avatar for Banned Members

Special Avatar for Banned Members 1.3.10

No permission to download
That would usually be caused by the files not being uploaded properly, or if you're using an add-on installer add-on then it might be down to that and you may just need to try again.

That would usually be caused by the files not being uploaded properly, or if you're using an add-on installer add-on then it might be down to that and you may just need to try again.
OK, yes, an "Update add-on" link appeared on top of my add-on list, so I clicked that, and then the add-on was successfully updated. (I think ...)

Hey chris, for some reason the banned image does not show on my banned users, it shows a broken image any suggestions?

I am having the exact same problem. So I un-installed the add on. Now, all my temp banned members got their avatars back. All permanent banned members have a broken link in their avatar. How do I fix this?

@Maxxamillion I haven't responded as yet because I saw your follow up message which suggested you had fixed the problem, which you have since deleted so I had no idea you still needed help.

The location of the avatars has been changed (ironically to make it easier...) so the add-on download now ships with the avatars in the following location:

styles/default/bannedavatar

"styles/default" is known as the default @imagePath style property. Custom styles often change that to a different location.

For example, if your @imagePath is "styles/Dim" (as it is for you @freakyshiat) then you need to move the files from the download package (upload/styles/default/bannedavatar) to "styles/Dim/bannedabatar".

I fixed the issue again, for some reason when I cleared the cache with cloud flare it broke the images I had so assuming they were cached the ones I saw, moved and re moved the files back to the ones set on default and they show fine now. Not sure what the issue was really

XF doesn't display avatars there by default so that is likely the problem.

Which add-on or style is it that adds that?

I just checked your site; I thought the issue was from an add-on but I think I was mistaken, sorry.

This does look like a bug, but I'm surprised it hasn't been reported before. I will look into it.

I just checked your site; I thought the issue was from an add-on but I think I was mistaken, sorry.

This does look like a bug, but I'm surprised it hasn't been reported before. I will look into it.

Glad you took the time to check it out instead of just assuming it was a style issue like some people do at times, thanks.

yea it seems to be broken the Banned user icon it seems to look for it here for me for my theme:

styles/fragzone/bannedavatar/avatar_banned_s.png

Ur add one doesn't seem to overwriting the styles/"CustomStyle" Folder when it tries to look for the image.

only workaround is to stick it in each of my custom theme install folders

It's not supposed to. You're supposed to add your own images there or copy the ones from styles/default to the desired location.

It's very possible that would be unresolvable so I'd recommend deciding which add-on you need and uninstalling the other.

Is it a confirmed bug? Is it safe to use the add-on on its current state or do I need to wait for an updated version?

Top Bottom