SparkPost Mail Transport for XF 2.2

SparkPost Mail Transport for XF 2.2 2.1.4

No permission to download

Sim

Sim submitted a new resource:

SparkPost Mail Transport for XF 2.2 - Swiftmailer v6 transport implementation for SparkPost

Adds a SparkPost mail transport option to have all mails sent via your SparkPost account.

This is the XF v2.2 compatible version of https://xenforo.com/community/resources/sparkpost-mail-transport.7537/ and has been completely rewritten to support Swiftmailer v6 library that is part of XF v2.2

This addon has full bounced email and unsubscribed email handling support using the SparkPost Events API - no mailbox required...

Read more about this resource...

I did make sure I upgraded to v1.1.0 before upgrading to 2.0.0. I believe the add-on is working. However, I am getting the following error message in the control panel:

"There are 54 missing files or files with unexpected contents. You should review these."

How do I resolve this?

Upload those files again and run the file health check to confirm they are as expected.

Reactions: Sim
Sim updated SparkPost Mail Transport for XF 2.2 with a new update entry:

v2.1.0 update and bugfixes

Update
  • required parameter specified after optional parameter in SubContainer/SparkPost::logJobProgress - reorder function parameters to make this more usable
  • required parameter specified after optional parameter in Test/AbstractTest::message - just make them both required
  • explicitly list "egulias/email-validator": "^2.0" as a requirement so that we don't run into problems with the version shipped with XenForo
Important: if you also run my...

Read the rest of this update entry...

The download version is 2.1.1

That is the correct version - I mis-typed in the resource manager when I did the upload.

Seems I can't fix the version number in the resource manager, so I'll try re-uploading.

I got this setup in 5 minutes without any problems, THANK YOU!

I was in a rush to change email providers and this just worked instantly

@Sim , Running XF 2.2.8 Patch 1 with SparkPost Mail Transport 2.2.1 ( https://xenforo.com/community/resources/sparkpost-mail-transport-for-xf-2-2.7990/ ).

Getting this server error:
SparkPost\SparkPostException: Job Hampel\SparkPostMail:MessageEvent: {"errors":[{"param":"from","message":"from must be before to","value":"2022-02-07T10:54:00"}]}

Have a handful of these errors and have no users on the site. Just testing.

Any suggestions?

I can't really see exactly what might be causing this error - but I've added some additional sanity checking in v2.1.2 which might help avoid this error.

Top Bottom