XF 1.0 Source database details stored?

DavidB

Hi,

I recently bought a site running xf. The owner had started a conversion from vB4 but never completed it. Unfortunatly it has been sitting like this for a few months. The redirects are in place and working, however the attachments step has never been run.

The good news is that I have the vB4 database that was used to start the import. However, the SOURCE database name, username and password have changed since I moved everything to my server. Therefore I need to edit these to finsh the import.

I don't want to start the import from the the beginning as the redirects will be screwed then.

I'm happy to go into phpmyadmin and manually change this data if thats what it takes to be able to finish the existing import.

It should be the importSession record in xf_data_registry, though note that this is serialized (binary) data, so you need to be very careful editing it.

I can help you edit it manually in phpmyadmin if you send me a PM with the blob data, or a URL and login for phpmyadmin. Mike is correct that you need to be careful editing serialized data, but I have done it many times before and can probably save you the trouble of writing a PHP script.

Top Bottom