sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) [Deleted]

Why can not I use the Like button on the preview. I press it, the indicator at the top right shows the progress and nothing happens.

All permissions are added.

Why can not I use the Like button on the preview. I press it, the indicator at the top right shows the progress and nothing happens.

All permissions are added.
You mean in the overlay? Can you show me your site with a test account? The like feature works.

Strange, I made a test user, and it all works. Like working correctly.

Why do not I get? Like does not work for administrators?

@sonnb,

Please fix this missing "close" phrase in sonnb_xengallery_photo_create :)

Code:
<div class="sectionFooter overlayOnly">
        <a class="button primary OverlayCloser">Close</a>
</div>

PS when edit any gallery template, it showing up this notice in Admin index "There are templates that may be outdated. Click here to review them."

@sonnb,

Please fix this missing "close" phrase in sonnb_xengallery_photo_create :)

Code:
<div class="sectionFooter overlayOnly">
        <a class="button primary OverlayCloser">Close</a>
</div>

PS when edit any gallery template, it showing up this notice in Admin index "There are templates that may be outdated. Click here to review them."
Yep, Fixed in the new release. For the outdated thing, it is belong to XF, we have nothing to do with it.

Any way I can remove the options of having options for albums for usergroups "people i follow" and "people that follow me" as I have completely removed the follow part in my xenforo?

Any way I can remove the options of having options for albums for usergroups "people i follow" and "people that follow me" as I have completely removed the follow part in my xenforo?
There are 3 templates you need to edit to remove those options from user's interface.
- sonnb_xengallery_helper_album_privacy
- sonnb_xengallery_helper_photo_privacy
- sonnb_xengallery_account_privacy

Top Bottom