sonnb - XenGallery (XenForo Gallery) [Deleted]

@Adam Howard -I think you have an account on my site- I have @sonnb's gallery on my site-feel free to start a gallery in your profile to check it out with the features and all. My dislike on both gallery add ons that is a huge loss is the function to be able to add your album pics directly into a thread or post via the editor. And @sonnb 's has no auto image resizing option- other than that I love Xengallery - but both are tempting!
I actually am a member of your site, yes. I'll check it out. I believe you're also a member on my site. You're welcome to checkout Xen Gallery there too.

Something my wife noticed, i never did, it does make sense, why is the picture name or description all the way to the right, can it be under the picture or somewhere that better suits viewing the image and knowing what it is or called?

Something my wife noticed, i never did, it does make sense, why is the picture name or description all the way to the right, can it be under the picture or somewhere that better suits viewing the image and knowing what it is or called?
What does you really mean? If you mean the overlay then it works that way to save spaces.

I just purchased and installed the addon. Great job!

With vBulletin we had a custom user field that was updated with the number of photos and displayed in the postbit. How can I replicate this in Xenforo?

Is there a way to display the number of photos in the Extra User Info?

I just purchased and installed the addon. Great job!

With vBulletin we had a custom user field that was updated with the number of photos and displayed in the postbit. How can I replicate this in Xenforo?

Is there a way to display the number of photos in the Extra User Info?
You can use "sonnb_xengallery_photo_count" and "sonnb_xengallery_album_count" in $user

Wow!

That was so easy. I added the following to the message_user_info template:

Code:
                <xen:if is="{$user.sonnb_xengallery_photo_count}">
                    <dl class="pairsJustified">
                        <dt>Photos:</dt>
                        <dd><a href="{xen:link 'members/#photos', $user}">{xen:number $user.sonnb_xengallery_photo_count}</a></dd>
                    </dl>
                </xen:if>

And it works.

Please let me know if you see any issues with the above, or if there is a better way to accomplish the goal.

Wow!

That was so easy. I added the following to the message_user_info template:

Code:
                        <dt>Photos:</dt>
                        <dd><a href="{xen:link 'members/#photos', $user}">{xen:number $user.sonnb_xengallery_photo_count}</a></dd>
                    </dl>

And it works.

Please let me know if you see any issues with the above, or if there is a better way to accomplish the goal.
You also can use:
Code:
                        <dt>{xen:phrase sonnb_xengallery_photo_count}:</dt>
                        <dd><a href="{xen:link members, $user}#photos">{xen:number $user.sonnb_xengallery_photo_count}</a></dd>
                    </dl>

Or

Code:
                        <dt>{xen:phrase sonnb_xengallery_photo_count}:</dt>
                        <dd><a href="{xen:link gallery/authors/photos, $user}">{xen:number $user.sonnb_xengallery_photo_count}</a></dd>
                    </dl>

Reactions: DRE
Is there an option to let items count towards a user post count? Cause when we import threads to gallery it's going to take away from post count.

Top Bottom