sonnb - See post's links permission

sonnb - See post's links permission 1.1.4

No permission to download
This is a great addon, but I basically just want the guest to not be able to see links in a couple of sections. Since this addon has the ability to choose which forums the links are filtered in as well as the fact that you can choose to make it so only the first post links are filtered really makes it appealing. The problem is, I don't want to hide links from members, they should be able to see it regardless of their post count or if they've liked the post. If I try the post count option, and make the required post count to zero, the links are unfiltered for the guests as well. If I try the post likes, than the links are filtered for members and guests. Anyway to make it just filtered for the guests with all the good options in the plugin still intact?
I think you can you "Excluded groups" option. Checked groups would not be filtered.

sonnb updated sonnb - See post's links permission with a new update entry:

Fix bugs and Almost recoding

Change Logs:
- Coding improvement for better and faster processing.
- Fix several bugs: Links show on reply, quote, preview, load ajax...
- Moved return message from Options to phrases
- Moved exclude groups from Options to Usergroup Permission
- Options page changes.

Upgrading:
Since a lot of code changes and folder restructure, you should uninstall old version and clean install this version.
- Uninstall old version (if any order than 1.1.0)
- Remove old Add-On's folder...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for updating sonnb, you've done great job :)

There's a conflict with ParseHTML add-on. It only work when I disable ParseHTML and doesn't work when both add-ons enabled.
I would check that.

:( hic.. i click like post :( page don't auto f5 :-s u have help me :)
Sorry for did not note that. Currently it does not have that function (already done and noted in the code but will not work yet).
I can't uncompress your zip on my imac (not a directory...)
Have you try with another ZIP uncompressor?

Thanks for updating sonnb, you've done great job :)

There's a conflict with ParseHTML add-on. It only work when I disable ParseHTML and doesn't work when both add-ons enabled.
You should contact this addon owner for the fix :).

sonnb updated sonnb - See post's links permission with a new update entry:

Ability to reload page if user like/unlike on filtered post

Change Logs:
- Ability to reload page if user like/unlike on filtered post

Upgrade:
- It is required you to have Template Modification System (TMS) installed for new function works.
- If you do not want to install TMS.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello Sonnb,
Thank You so much for the update, now it works perfect with post rating.

However there are still small issue and bug/error:

1. On your previous version we can edit the word:
"You have to like this post in order to see this link" for registered or login user, why now its gone? Cause I have some forum in my local language and most of them doesn't understand English , And I believe there is other member who has non english XF forum.
SO as you can see .. I really need the feature again to be enable back please (I hope I'm not asking to much)

2. For Guest user it looks like the anchor links to Login have some error, cause this is what it looks like from the Guest/Unregistered point of view:
You have to <a href="login/>login</a> and like this post in order to see this link

3. The ability to reload page if user like/unlike on filtered post Not Works.. Again this can easily fix if we can edit those word
We can just write: "You have to like this post and then hit F5 or refresh page in order to see this link"

Thanks in advance you are very talented coder

Hello Sonnb,
Thank You so much for the update, now it works perfect with post rating.

However there are still small issue and bug/error:

1. On your previous version we can edit the word:
"You have to like this post in order to see this link" for registered or login user, why now its gone? Cause I have some forum in my local language and most of them doesn't understand English , And I believe there is other member who has non english XF forum.
SO as you can see .. I really need the feature again to be enable back please (I hope I'm not asking to much)

2. For Guest user it looks like the anchor links to Login have some error, cause this is what it looks like from the Guest/Unregistered point of view:
You have to <a href="login/>login</a> and like this post in order to see this link

3. The ability to reload page if user like/unlike on filtered post Not Works.. Again this can easily fix if we can edit those word
We can just write: "You have to like this post and then hit F5 or refresh page in order to see this link"

Thanks in advance you are very talented coder
1. They have been moved to phrase, please edit them in phrases by search the words
2. You also can edit in phrase
3. Do you use TMS? Have you modified as suggested (If do not have TMS)?

Done everything as per the Description but it doesn't seems to be working.

I can see all posts without liking it. Can someone help what went wrong :(

Top Bottom