sonnb - Profanity Filter

sonnb - Profanity Filter 1.2.0

No permission to download
Yes, just tested on my 1.5.

The censoring part works just fine, the ability of a member to switch on or off doesnt work.

Yes, just tested on my 1.5.

The censoring part works just fine, the ability of a member to switch on or off doesnt work.
It uses a custom field which was created during the installation. Make sure you have not deleted or deactivated it.

The custom field has not been altered since install.

The selector exists for the member to chose, but the choice has no effect on the ability to see or not see, everything stays censored.

Can I ask what the typical settings are for all settings, when your goal is to have everything censored until which time a member selects to view all uncensored.

I have tried to make work experimenting, but no matter what even when me as admin select to view all, all censored words remain censored.

Just asking for a little guidance plz.

Can I ask what the typical settings are for all settings, when your goal is to have everything censored until which time a member selects to view all uncensored.

I have tried to make work experimenting, but no matter what even when me as admin select to view all, all censored words remain censored.

Just asking for a little guidance plz.

OK, after trying every single possible set of settings configurations, I did find one set of settings that gave the desired expectation of operation. The member can now successfully turn on and off censored words.

Love this addon for my site.

Really like how the user can turn it on or off.

I did notice that the profanity filter does not filter on activity stream or recent activity.

Can this be fixed by chance?

Hi.

I would like to know if this addon will have a compatible version with XF2

Thank you so much for everything
clear.png
:)

Also would love for XF2 for when we move.

I'm still having issues with this though. The addons censor list doesn't work, and users selecting to view or not view the censor doesn't change anything.

When setting a word in the XF default censor, it is censored, but again, selecting the profanity content on / off, has no effect.

Top Bottom