• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.5 Some times tags are not saving

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
Can you reproduce it consistently? Can you reproduce it here?

What happens specifically? (What steps do you take? What tags are you entering?)

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
I have just edited this thread and added those tags.

What errors are occurring? What actually happens when the tags are added and the changes are saved?

Umar Asari

I have just edited this thread and added those tags.

What errors are occurring? What actually happens when the tags are added and the changes are saved?
Yes sir,
Is can see those tags in this thread. But only in my forum I am suffering from this problem.
Whenever i try to save the tags then i m not able to click on save & if I edit the saved tags then there is no option to click on save changes option (I mean save changes is not clickable). as i have attached an attachment above.

Umar Asari

Yes sir,
Is can see those tags in this thread. But only in my forum I am suffering from this problem.
Whenever i try to save the tags then i m not able to click on save & if I edit the saved tags then there is no option to click on save changes option (I mean save changes is not clickable). as i have attached an attachment above.
And it is not a single problem. I have been suffering from this problem since I bought xenforo. I mean from starting.
I hope it will be solved.

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
To rule out any third party issues, disable all add-ons and test in a completely default style (with no additional JavaScript).