Not a bug The bold (B) button is not disabled some times.

jeetkune

Affected version
Bold button (B) may work fine, but sometimes it doesn't work at all. When I want to thin the bold text again, it stubbornly doesn't work. A few lines will make the text above thin, but a few lines will not thin the text below. Although I completely deleted the article, I cannot disable the B button.
bug.webp

This isn't something I'm able to reproduce at the moment.

Are you able to reproduce the issue here? We've made a number of editor changes over the last couple of weeks so it may be resolved.

If you could also let us know the specific operating system and browser/version you're using we will try against that specific combination.

This isn't something I'm able to reproduce at the moment.

Are you able to reproduce the issue here? We've made a number of editor changes over the last couple of weeks so it may be resolved.

If you could also let us know the specific operating system and browser/version you're using we will try against that specific combination.
I wasn't having the same problem here, but after refreshing the page in my forum the problem went away. I think it might be related to my cache settings. Thanks.

Top Bottom