some important questions for vast project

greeting of the day
I'm Muhammad

i have plan to establish a professional forum for my country i have some question i need the answers before establishing.

1-this forum will support Arabic language? my country language isn't Arabic but its like Arabic starting from right and will it possible if i translated manually?
2-the licence price its for life or just for 12 months?
3- if i set responsive theme and developing web-view app will it work perfectly?
4-the responsive themes are editable?

and the most important question is have any support for VIP membership? i already have VIP membership i add them manually to VIP group Users and if the vip period finish the users will transfer to another group automatically???

thanks for your support

respects and regards

The phrases can be translated to any language.
There may be a third party pack available for Arabic here: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/categories/xenforo-translations-2-x.49/

The initial license purchase is a one off payment, which includes 12 months of support and updates.
After 12 months, the license is still valid and you can continue to use the software with no additional charges, but should you wish to download new releases or access ticket support, you would need to purchase a 1 year extension.
Otherwise you can choose not to renew support and remain on the same version.

The built in responsive design works on all devices and the styles can be edited to suit.
There isn't a web app.

XF has an automatic built in user group promotion system for 'VIP' members.

The phrases can be translated to any language.
There may be a third party pack available for Arabic here: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/categories/xenforo-translations-2-x.49/

The initial license purchase is a one off payment, which includes 12 months of support and updates.
After 12 months, the license is still valid and you can continue to use the software with no additional charges, but should you wish to download new releases or access ticket support, you would need to purchase a 1 year extension.
Otherwise you can choose not to renew support and remain on the same version.

The built in responsive design works on all devices and the styles can be edited to suit.
There isn't a web app.

XF has an automatic built in user group promotion system for 'VIP' members.

thanks for your response

the last thing you said about vip membership its end the period of vip members automatically?

sorry i didnt understand regarding this point

Top Bottom