• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Some very important questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed that my signature along with the first post I made have been removed, Why were they removed? also why has my occupation that I have set in my profile censored? have I offended someone?

Elizabeth

I've noticed that my signature along with the first post I made have been removed, Why were they removed? also why has my occupation that I have set in my profile censored? have I offended someone?
Maybe because your occupation is offensive to begin with and it censored itself? As far as your first post, you will have to take that up with a moderator.

I'm amazed that anyone would consider it appropriate to join a community and describe their occupation as "professional a**hole", then get mouthy when they were censored. :rolleyes:
This is a forum which is primarily a business. promoting xenForo, the product. do you think it's an appropriate thing to do? fair enough on your own forum, but this is Kier & Mike's place of business.

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
You're not exactly making a good first impression when your first post is offensive and your signature contained an inappropriate image... (Same with your occupation for that matter, though that is censored.)

I'm amazed that anyone would consider it appropriate to join a community and describe their occupation as "professional a**hole", then get mouthy when they were censored. :rolleyes:
This is a forum which is primarily a business. promoting xenForo, the product. do you think it's an appropriate thing to do? fair enough on your own forum, but this is Kier & Mike's place of business.
1: Being a professional ....... is a general description for what I determine as my profession but have refused to go into detail for fear of resentment from the community.
2: Me standing up for my freedom of speech isn't exactly what I would call "mouthy"
3: I was only displaying my opinion on the subject and did not intend to offend anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.