1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

some friendly comments please

Discussion in 'Forum Showcase and Critiques' started by Brad P, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Brad P

Brad P Active Member

Hi Gents

So my forum, GameTec has been live now for about 3 weeks.

We are a unique website that focuses on detail as much as priority. While providing consistent rich content to our users. We are a gaming and computer technology driven community.

Id like the views, opinions and constructive critisism of the people on here please. Take the time to have a look around the site and let me know what its missing before i start to advertise like mad :)

2. jauburn

jauburn Well-Known Member

I don't see this topic as "unique" at all. Sorry.

3. farmglitch

farmglitch Active Member

I agree as it seems to be a forum about tech stuff. If your gonna say unique just say u do it better. I think that sounds more honest. ;)

4. Brad P

Brad P Active Member

would like to bump this, reason for bump is that the forum has undergone a massive revamp and also a lovely new skin designed by @DEZero

link to site GameTec

[​IMG]

5. ggace

ggace Active Member

Cool theme. The colors flow well. I too am not finding any unique aspect to this forum however.

Gaming, technology, a marketplace, & off topic discussions are a dime a dozen. What are you dooing to set yourself a side from the other 745,000 gaming/tech communities?

6. Daniel Hood

Daniel Hood Well-Known Member

Minor complaint, the selected navtab is really really hard to read due to the color. At first I didn't really even notice it, just thought there was a huge gap between Home and Streams. Overall I do like the theme though.

7. t956gon

t956gon Member

Looks nice....:)

Brad P likes this.
  8. Cambion

Cambion Well-Known Member

Looks good to me :)

Brad P likes this.
  9. MQK8

MQK8 Active Member

Looks good to me too, nice site ! :)

Brad P likes this.
  10. Goodfella

Goodfella Active Member

Clean site, very nice style! Best of luck with it.

Brad P likes this.
  11. LPH

LPH Well-Known Member

Is this the expected look on mobile ?

WEBPAGE_20141019_171136.jpg

12. Brad P

Brad P Active Member

13. Brad P

Brad P Active Member

Changed to make it easy on the eyes