14.5 KB · Views: 52
Arty updated Soft Responsive with a new update entry:

Support for xenPorta 2 Pro, new male/female avatars

Changes:
  • Support for latest version of sonnb's Media Gallery add-on
  • Support for latest version of CTA Featured Threads add-on
  • Support for xenPorta 2 Pro add-on
  • New male and female default avatars
To update from previous version import new XML file and update all files in styles/{style name}/xenforo/avatars/

Soft Responsive Coffee Edition's avatars have not been updated. Furthermore, I'll be phasing out coffee edition. Before new year I'll be releasing new style...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Soft responsive: after installing the newish xenforo media gallery, there are a bunch of outdated templates in admincp. Will you be supplying an update that addresses this? Should I just do an auto merge?

All templates are up to date. Its an issue with the way XenForo handles template modification times.

When you install or update any add-on, time stamp when template was last modified for new/updated templates changes to current time. Since you've updated style before that XenForo sees that templates in style were updated earlier than templates in add-on and shows them as outdated.

To get rid of outdated template notices edit those templates once. Add a space at the end or something like that.

All templates are up to date. Its an issue with the way XenForo handles template modification times.

When you install or update any add-on, time stamp when template was last modified for new/updated templates changes to current time. Since you've updated style before that XenForo sees that templates in style were updated earlier than templates in add-on and shows them as outdated.

So the solution is? :)

So the solution is? :)
Try to update add-ons before updating styles whenever possible :)

But since you've already updated style you'll need to ether mark those templates as up to date by editing them or simply ignore notice.

Yes, there weren't any changes from 1.4.4 to 1.4.5 that would break backwards compatibility.

Yes. Mostly its the same changes as in default XenForo style + some bug fixes.

Sometimes those changes are big enough to break backwards compatibility, meaning updated style won't work properly with old XenForo. But usually those changes are minor that don't affect functionality, meaning updated style will work fine with previous version of XenForo.

Arty updated Soft Responsive with a new update entry:

Support for latest Showcase, branding free changes, pricing changes

Changes from previous version:
  • Fixes for media gallery's recent media block in sidebar
  • Support for latest version of Showcase add-on
To update from previous version import new XML file.

As of 1st March price for this style and all my other styles has been reduced to $29. See this thread: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/pricing-changes-for-all-my-styles.93934/

Branding free option has changed. Branding is automatically removed from style during...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom