Resource icon

Social Network Authentication (Twitter, Google, VK.com) 1.0

No permission to download
Maybe it is working, but twitter app is lack of some settings as i ment in my last post (second atached img)

Added: Yes, this solve Twitter problem (see image belowe)
Twitter.webp

OK, i got all working. Just lieve this message to everyone who thinks this or any other feature of this ADDON aint working at all ;)

I get a rid of this...

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: oauth_token - library/Social/Provider/Oauth/Abstract.php:38

#0 /store1/www/it.propit.www/doc_root/library/Social/Provider/Oauth/Abstract.php(38): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/store1/www/it....', 38, Array)
#1 /store1/www/it.propit.www/doc_root/library/Social/Provider/Abstract.php(14): Social_Provider_Oauth_Abstract->getAccessToken('http://propit.i...')
#2 /store1/www/it.propit.www/doc_root/library/Social/ControllerPublic/Register.php(38): Social_Provider_Abstract->authenticate('http://propit.i...')
#3 /store1/www/it.propit.www/doc_root/library/Social/ControllerPublic/Register.php(389): Social_ControllerPublic_Register->_getProviderResponse(Object(Social_Provider_Oauth_Twitter))
#4 /store1/www/it.propit.www/doc_root/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): Social_ControllerPublic_Register->actionTwitter()
#5 /store1/www/it.propit.www/doc_root/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#6 /store1/www/it.propit.www/doc_root/index.php(19): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#7 {main}

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(33) "http://propit.it/register/twitter"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/register/twitter"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

and this...

Code:
Zend_Oauth_Exception: Could not retrieve a valid Token response from Token URL: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <hash> <request>/oauth/access_token?oauth_consumer_key=w4VcICQIANk2NJhQuxdmQQ&amp;oauth_nonce=7b59474d38cead1f7171b2c952dade77&amp;oauth_signature_method=HMAC-SHA1&amp;oauth_timestamp=1363618018&amp;oauth_token=CPWJijbymk3339pefrqbmRsfei5kkZ3TuBX4sic0c&amp;oauth_version=1.0&amp;oauth_verifier=i9dnl7bNBcTnZNap2ixUGaDujz40uwvexQNJGGs6Ms&amp;oauth_signature=pFzTdLkpxrWsZzYCXJWKc2%2FXLx8%3D</request> <error>Invalid / expired Token</error> </hash> - library/Zend/Oauth/Http.php:234

#0 /store1/www/it.propit.www/doc_root/library/Zend/Oauth/Http.php(190): Zend_Oauth_Http->_assessRequestAttempt(Object(Zend_Http_Response))
#1 /store1/www/it.propit.www/doc_root/library/Zend/Oauth/Http.php(191): Zend_Oauth_Http->startRequestCycle(Array)
#2 /store1/www/it.propit.www/doc_root/library/Zend/Oauth/Http.php(191): Zend_Oauth_Http->startRequestCycle(Array)
#3 /store1/www/it.propit.www/doc_root/library/Zend/Oauth/Http/AccessToken.php(51): Zend_Oauth_Http->startRequestCycle(Array)
#4 /store1/www/it.propit.www/doc_root/library/Zend/Oauth/Consumer.php(225): Zend_Oauth_Http_AccessToken->execute()
#5 /store1/www/it.propit.www/doc_root/library/Social/Provider/Oauth/Abstract.php(41): Zend_Oauth_Consumer->getAccessToken(Array, Object(Zend_Oauth_Token_Request))
#6 /store1/www/it.propit.www/doc_root/library/Social/Provider/Abstract.php(14): Social_Provider_Oauth_Abstract->getAccessToken('http://propit.i...')
#7 /store1/www/it.propit.www/doc_root/library/Social/ControllerPublic/Register.php(38): Social_Provider_Abstract->authenticate('http://propit.i...')
#8 /store1/www/it.propit.www/doc_root/library/Social/ControllerPublic/Register.php(389): Social_ControllerPublic_Register->_getProviderResponse(Object(Social_Provider_Oauth_Twitter))
#9 /store1/www/it.propit.www/doc_root/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): Social_ControllerPublic_Register->actionTwitter()
#10 /store1/www/it.propit.www/doc_root/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#11 /store1/www/it.propit.www/doc_root/index.php(19): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#12 {main}

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(145) "http://propit.it/register/twitter?oauth_token=CPWJijbymk3339pefrqbmRsfei5kkZ3TuBX4sic0c&oauth_verifier=i9dnl7bNBcTnZNap2ixUGaDujz40uwvexQNJGGs6Ms"
  ["_GET"] => array(3) {
    ["/register/twitter"] => string(0) ""
    ["oauth_token"] => string(41) "CPWJijbymk3339pefrqbmRsfei5kkZ3TuBX4sic0c"
    ["oauth_verifier"] => string(42) "i9dnl7bNBcTnZNap2ixUGaDujz40uwvexQNJGGs6Ms"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

@guiltar
Server Error

social_requires_tms
  1. Social_Manufacture::build()
  2. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
  3. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  4. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 178
  5. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  6. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  7. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/francega/public_html/NouvelleVersionDeFranceGaming/admin.php at line 13

Sigh. This addon is screwed up.

I set it up on it's own (private) domain and it worked perfectly. If I try and set it up at forum.website.com, it doesn't work.

It's the addon, it's NOT something I'm doing. Somebody, for the love of god, help me.

No offense to the creator. When it works, it works fine. When it randomly doesn't, it blows. They really need to filter resources out that don't have proper documentation.

How you install it please? A link or tutorial you?
Go to http://xenforo.com/community/resources/template-modification-system-tms.293/
Download add on.
FTP add on to your site and install like you would any other add on (and enjoy the benefits of sunshine and balloons).
Install this add on then
Configure this add on by going to Google and setting up an app, Twitter and setting up an app and Facebook and setting up an app as instructed. There are hyperlinks to set up the apps under each one in the Control Panel Home ->Options -> Social Network Integration. Setting up the apps themselves are fairly tedious and if I remember correctly explained elsewhere in this thread.
It does entail reading through the thread (which is suggested anyway to see what "gotchas" there may have bit others).

Sigh. This addon is screwed up.

I set it up on it's own (private) domain and it worked perfectly. If I try and set it up at forum.website.com, it doesn't work.

It's the addon, it's NOT something I'm doing. Somebody, for the love of god, help me.

No offense to the creator. When it works, it works fine. When it randomly doesn't, it blows. They really need to filter resources out that don't have proper documentation.
Resource was easy to set up... the pain was configuring the Apps (Google/Twitter/Facebook), which are subject to change at the whim of those providers. Expecting the author of this app to detail how to set up the Apps for you is a little overboard considering the price you paid for it. After researching how to set those apps up it took me all of 20 minutes (and I was not familiar with it) to get it to working. Works well enough on my system and have integrated it below the normal logon bar that the visitors see. Have logged in with my Facebook and Google account with no problem (don't do Twitter but have an account there for my forum - and when I used that email it took me into the new user page to set up an account, so it apparently is working as it pulled my Twitter name in for that).

Reactions: DRE
Cosign what Tracy said. Facebook, Twitter and Google change things often and sometimes it screws it up for noobs. I'm surprised this resource has worked for me as long as it has without being updated for a long time now. To me that's amazing and a testament to how great a job guiltar has done on it. Now where's that linkedin...

You're not comprehending what I'm telling you. I set it up on a www.website.com address just fine. Easy as pie.

It will NOT work at http://forum.avermedia.com.

Spits out the same errors. It's the plugin, it's NOT me.

Are both sites on a VPS set up by you or same hosted server? About the only thing I can think of besides the App's themselves being set up incorrectly. I see that you have the new Facebook plugin installed there, and it is working...
I'm more than happy to help try and troubleshoot the other, but realize I'm just learning myself. ;)

Top Bottom