Resource icon

Social Network Authentication (Twitter, Google, VK.com) 1.0

No permission to download
I tried to install this one to my board but can't get this one to work. The images won't show up anybody can help me please? :(

"social_requires_tms
  1. Social_Manufacture::build() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
  2. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  3. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 178
  4. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/*Mysitesname*/public_html/admin.php at line 13"
This is what I get when I go to upload the XML file I have installed everything via the ftp correctly. (Note I changed my sites name to: *MySitesname* to refrain from any uneeded advertisements on the forum)

I tried to install this one to my board but can't get this one to work. The images won't show up anybody can help me please? :(
Did you register applications with the providers you wish to use (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn <if you have the version from GitHub>, etc?). They won't show up if you have not placed your keys in place (consumer and private). Also, be sure you have TMS installed as it is a requirement.

Did you register applications with the providers you wish to use (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn <if you have the version from GitHub>, etc?). They won't show up if you have not placed your keys in place (consumer and private). Also, be sure you have TMS installed as it is a requirement.

Hey Terry, where can i find the facebook version? i went to github and downloaded but I just have google, linkedin, twitter, and vk.

Have you looked under the Home->Options->Social Network Integration and configured all the options? Facebook is the first one that shows up on mine. Sorry I didn't catch this shortly after you posted it (I'm logged in, but SSH'd into my new VPS trying to figure out how to set it up so didn't see the alert pop up).

Have you looked under the Home->Options->Social Network Integration and configured all the options? Facebook is the first one that shows up on mine. Sorry I didn't catch this shortly after you posted it (I'm logged in, but SSH'd into my new VPS trying to figure out how to set it up so didn't see the alert pop up).
Thx for the reply, I was able to get it working. For some reason it showed for me just outside the app, thanks again:)

Hi, I need a little guidance from those who have successfully implemented the LinkedIn part of this. LinkedIn API page gives me four keys API Key, Secret Key, OAuth User Token, OAuth User Secret. Which one is Consumer Secret, Consumer Key? Also, I get the "Page not found" error when i try to use LinkedIn to login. Thanks,

Addon is junk. Does not work.

Google error:
Error:redirect_uri_mismatch

Twitter error:
A server error occurred. Please try again later.

I'm not doing anything wrong, I swear to god. I just wasted an hour of my life that I'll never get back. If anyone has any insight other than the obvious that's been posted above, please input.

@Derrick It works absolutely fine. You need to go through the thread and configure it properly. This is one of the most amazing add-ons we have got from Guiltar...

@RoldanLT Have you been able to configure LinkedIn, I'm unable to do that myself. Would be very nice of you if you could help me on this...

Thanks,

Reactions: rdn
Just because it does not work for you, it does not mean the addon is junk. I as many others here run it perfectly fine.

Judging by the amount of problems in this thread that people have with it...nah, I'll stick with junk until I see it work on my website. The documentation for it just plain sucks.

Top Bottom