So I made this Theme for xF...

BlackJacket

I had actually made a few thinking that I would partition off a section of my company to work on xF skin development. But, changed my mind with the current state of xF and decided to not waste my developers times.

So, if someone wants to turn some of these concepts into actual skins, let me know. I have attached my most recent design.

Attachments

• ZeroHourXenforo_Category.webp
    ZeroHourXenforo_Category.webp
    92.7 KB · Views: 238
  • ZeroHourXenforo_Forum.webp
    ZeroHourXenforo_Forum.webp
    89.9 KB · Views: 216
  • ZeroHourXenforo_ForumLogin.webp
    ZeroHourXenforo_ForumLogin.webp
    31.6 KB · Views: 213
  • ZeroHourXenforo_ForumNotLoggedIn.webp
    ZeroHourXenforo_ForumNotLoggedIn.webp
    84.1 KB · Views: 209
  • ZeroHourXenforo_viewPost.webp
    ZeroHourXenforo_viewPost.webp
    95.5 KB · Views: 215
That theme looks sexy man. I been thinking about putting themes on my site too but not because of any recent drama, just for the simple fact that I can't track how many times it's been downloaded due to the fact that someone uploads my styles to that 'other site' which then makes it impossible to figure out how many times a skin has been downloaded because from that point the skin is uploaded to even more warez sites and now I can't tell which one of my themes is the best by the number of downloads.

I had actually made a few thinking that I would partition off a section of my company to work on xF skin development. But, changed my mind with the current state of xF and decided to not waste my developers times.

So, if someone wants to turn some of these concepts into actual skins, let me know. I have attached my most recent design.

Looks good, I really love that font on the Nav Tabs.

Top Bottom