So I made this Theme for xF...

Yes, you can edit the header image.
Yeah, I figured it out. Although the second question has more to do with the background property (including the header) can be edited to look like a wallpaper. That was a question.
The design elements to the top sections are included with the skin as .psd files.
I don't need 'em. I can make a new image related to the niche that will use ZeroHour.
The sidebar collapse feature is part of the framework and can be turned on or off by the admin.
Awesome! :)
Can you be a little more specific?
Compare this....
DarkNavi.webp

To this:
FractNavi.webp

Yeah, I know that the green around the login/sign up link is only on hover, but the point that I'm making here is that the ZeroHour navi looks "lazy." And I know you've done a lot of work on ZeroHour. That's not what it looks like, tho - maybe some spacing to the navi or some kind of identity for the navi can move the potential new member to register or log in... Otherwise it looks like another link on the site.

Yes, the background property can be edited that way along with the header background. The background is just defined as a solid color.

I don't 'entirely' disagree with your point about the login, but part of the 'logic' behind the way links are coded in this design is to keep some continuity flowing across the whole of the design, i.e.; subtle text links. There is a large signup button given prominence in the design. As is the case with any design, the end user can tweak things to their own specific wants or needs. ;)

I don't 'entirely' disagree with your point about the login, but part of the 'logic' behind the way links are coded in this design is to keep some continuity flowing across the whole of the design, i.e.; subtle text links. There is a large signup button given prominence in the design. As is the case with any design, the end user can tweak things to their own specific wants or needs. ;)
Makes sense, John! :)

Top Bottom