Smiley Manager

Smiley Manager 2.2.0

No permission to download

Milano

Milano submitted a new resource:

Smiley Manager - A useful tool for smilies management

About:
Smiley Manager is a useful tool for smilies management that help you group them into categories.​

Features:
  • Add smilie categories.
  • Batch update smilies to category.
  • Display smilies with tab in the editor.

Installation:

• Download the zip file.
  • Upload files and directories from the upload folder to your XenForo's root directory.
  • Import the .xml...

Read more about this resource...

I'm sure many will appreciate this. Glad to see one of these working with 1.2. :) Thanks, and nice job.

Excellent add-on.

Installed on 1.2.3 and everything seems to be working great. Now that was a time saver that batch to category feature, great job especially with that. :thumbsup:

Will add another category shortly see how that goes but judging by the flawless install I'm sure it'll all be fine. Thanks @Milano :)

Another nice difference between this and the other smiley manager is that the container per category is sized to the amount of smilies you have in the container. In the old version the category container where the smilies where housed inherited the height of the container with the largest amount of smilies. So this is another nice touch and fine attention to detail. Very nice indeed.

Screenshot_78.webp
Screenshot_79.webp

Nice. Suggestion - Maybe even out those tab sizes to the largest one to create more of a streamlined look.

Not sure if that was directed to me but my previous post wasn't a suggestion. I prefer the way the container sizes up to the smilies in this version (wouldn't want the author thinking I'm suggestion for him to change that) I like how this one is developed better where the container auto sizes in height. :D

Edit: With you there Rambro on the tabs when they hit responsive that all tabs should be the same width. good spot. :thumbsup:

Not sure if that was directed to me but my previous post wasn't a suggestion. I prefer the way the container sizes up to the smilies in this version (wouldn't want the author thinking I'm suggestion for him to change that) I like how this one is developed better where the container auto sizes in height. :D
Sorry Shelly. You got your next post in before mine. It was in regards to the tabs on the mobile layout. Not the smiley box, but the label tabs. I thought maybe making them even out to the largest width would create a more streamlined look.

Sorry Shelly. You got your next post in before mine. It was in regards to the tabs on the mobile layout. Not the smiley box, but the label tabs. I thought maybe making them even out to the largest width would create a more streamlined look.

Ah right, sorry. :p I just edited my previous post and agreed about the tabs in that they should be the same width when it hits responsive when they stack on top of each other.

Last edited:
No worries Shelley.

I just ran into a problem - all my smilies are coming up as .'s now:

CapturFiles_1.webp

Turning off the add-on reverts the smilies. In the ACP, they all show up images when you click on the smiley. I'm thinking its a conflicting smiley addon? Maybe Sonbb or Waindigo importers?

Last edited:
No worries Shelley.

View attachment 61099

Turning off the add-on reverts the smilies. In the ACP, they all show up images when you click on the smiley. I'm thinking its a conflicting smiley addon? Maybe Sonbb or Waindigo importers?

Is that when you submitted a post? I haven't used any of those importers so I doubt they are the problem.

@Milano - The top post (in screenshot) I submitted 3 smilies but one shows and I get the ":" and on the second post I submitted one smiley and received the following (screenshot below shows the issues)

Screenshot_80.webp

No worries Shelley.

View attachment 61099

It's weird, can you provide more information about your installed addons relate to smilies and what you have done

Top Bottom