1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Smf Attachment Import Problem

Discussion in 'Custom Service/Development Requests' started by istanbulzoom, Mar 17, 2016.

1. istanbulzoom

istanbulzoom Member

Hi all!

A couple of months back, I moved our forum to Xenforo from Smf. A mod, classifying attached files as year/month, had been installed on Smf. Since attached files were not in default attachments folder due to this mod, Xenforo stopped deployment with message "attached files couldn't be found". Thus, I clicked "finish" in order to prevent forum closed.

I moved attached files to the default attachments folder on Smf, and made them visible under threads. However, I can't transfer the attached files in old Smf forum to the running Xenforo, despite whole attempts. Isn't it possible to reload the attached files after the transfer finishes?

I need a script to transfer the attached files in Smf forum to currently running Xenforo forum. I would be happy if you can help with a reasonable price.

Thanks all!

2. ForumCube

ForumCube Active Member

If you are still interested. Lets start chat.

3. istanbulzoom

istanbulzoom Member

Could anyone help me?

4. fahad ashraf

fahad ashraf New Member