XF 1.5 Smf Attachment Import Problem

I completed all SMF transfers. I also tried to transfer the attached files but at the end of 4 hours, still no file had been transferred. I think there is an issue with SMF file settings. When I log in to xenforo transfer page, it tries to start transferring from the beginning. If I do that, current database will be reverted to old smf version. Can I just try to transfer the attached files?

Regards,

The importer was written for SMF 2.0 (specifically 2.0.9) - we don't necessarily guarantee it to work on versions before 2.0 nor do we guarantee it to work on versions after 2.0.

I haven't looked into it yet, but if they have changed the directory structure of their attachments again (which I think would be the 3rd time they've done that) then this could be expected.

That said, it could simply be that the wrong path to the attachments was provided or that path somehow wasn't readable (though we do check that).

Really all you can do is try again, verifying the path exists. If you still have problems at that point then unfortunately we don't support importing from SMF 2.1 at this time.

Top Bottom