Small announcement about AVForums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations for the move.

What's wrong with the font in the messages? It is really difficult to read. I think it is best to use a regular font rather than the fancy shadowy current one :)

I also don't like the forum list. It is chaotic :) The old one was much better and clean

Congratulations for the move.

What's wrong with the font in the messages? It is really difficult to read. I think it is best to use a regular font rather than the fancy shadowy current one :)

I also don't like the forum list. It is chaotic :) The old one was much better and clean
It is due to Chrome but I do not agree with @Stuart Wright 's fix, change browser.

Forum list is much better now. It was the detailed view which was chaotic. Somehow it was the default when I entered the site.
Yea. I noticed that too :)

upload_2013-10-26_18-16-21.webp

I love how you can hide the forums you don't want expanded. :)

Me no likey the Alert popup.

I can't even see it.
(1) too small
(2) colour too subtle. (Hard to notice it).
(3) plz fix !

upload_2013-10-26_18-23-50.webp

The whole purpose of Xenforo alerts is to have an easily seen Alert Notifications.

Last edited:
Always be #constructive

I think what DD is saying is that it can be improved upon, possibly be a little more prominent rather than it hiding as a grey-ish colour. I'm assuming that is what DD is trying to say #Shelleybeingconstructive

Honestly, not a whole lot of thought was put into that, I agree could use some more padding. On active menus, the transparency comes through nicely. We moved the header around so many times, I was more concerned with the browser compatibility and animations than some of the minor stuff, but plenty of time for improvement!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom