Slow board and lot of 503 error

Markos

In the last days i see that my board was very slow...that's now dued for traffic (same average members), so i don't know what's the problem.

Maybe it's an addon, i've installed some new addons in the last days...now i've removed few of them.

How i can do to determine what are creating the load?

Enable debug mode, review every query.
Review what addon is taking up highest load/query time.

Avoid using those addon that is poorly coded (sorry but even me cannot exactly point which one but just stick with those highly reputable developer like @Chris D @xfrocks and many others :) )

Disable all addons you have installed in the last days. If the forum is fast, enable one addon at a time and you will see the addon that is slowing down your forum.

Might be an idea to check with your host if you are with one to see if it's an issue with their servers.
It's also a good idea to ask your isp to ask why their servers are running too slow.

Disable all addons you have installed in the last days. If the forum is fast, enable one addon at a time and you will see the addon that is slowing down your forum.

I know this system, i have many addons so i asked if there are a faster system to do it.

Thank you for all your replies!

Top Bottom