XF 1.4 Sitemap XML

XenForo 1.4 includes a complete and extensible implementation of the Sitemap XML standard, allowing for optimised indexing of your site by search engines.

for like SEO and stuff...

Watch on Vimeo

As always, please don't post suggestions in this thread, but rather use the appropriate suggestions forum.

unfortunately in my case xenforo sitemap is indexing all pages of threads and forums. can anyone kindly help me that how to stop indexing my other pages of thread and forums.

Please post support questions in the dedicated support forum (though I suspect what you're seeing is from an add-on).

There's no option. It goes to Google and Bing. You (or an add-on) can manipulate that if desired:
Code:
    protected $_sitemapPingUrls = array(
        'Google' => 'http://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/ping?sitemap=%s',
        'Bing' => 'http://www.bing.com/ping?sitemap=%s'
    );
ok Mike, I need it for my forum.
regards and best wishes

Just came here to Post thanks for awesome feature :)
already i can experience the power of Search engine submissions and Inbuilt SEO features of Xenforo :)

what is type of sitemap for xenforo forum is it sitemap.xml or sitemap.php ? and this submitted type of mysite.com/sitemap.xml or php in google ?

many members are post spamming and unaccepted thread forum when they do it this thread automatically include on sitemap ? or when admin approved then this is ?

because if any thread automatic include in site map without admin or moderator approval - and then this thread index on google and after admin delete this thread maybe it's made error 404 on google webmaster.

so guys i am confused about this topic in xenforo forum platform . i am started a forum with xenforo platform in few days ago.
any body help me please.

For further advice on this, please log in to your Customer Area and add your username to the Forum Users page.

You can then post your question in the correct forum.

Alternatively, feel free to open a ticket. You can do this from the Get Support page in the customer area.

What do you put in in your robots.txt for where your sitemap is?
Code:
# robots.txt file for Sphynxlair
# The Largest Sphynx Cat Community in the world!

User-agent: Mediapartners-Google
Disallow:

User-agent: Baiduspider
Disallow: /

User-agent: baiduspider

User-agent: Baiduspider+

User-agent: Baiduspider-video

User-agent: Baiduspider-image

User-agent: Yandex

User-agent: *
Disallow: /community/find-new/
Disallow: /community/conversations/
Disallow: /community/members/
Disallow: /community/media/users/
Disallow: /community/account/
Disallow: /community/attachments/
Disallow: /community/goto/
Disallow: /community/register/
Disallow: /community/posts/
Disallow: /community/gallery/
Disallow: /community/media/
Disallow: /community/login/
Disallow: /community/admin.php
Disallow: /community/credits/
Disallow: /blog.php
Disallow: /calendar.php
Disallow: /tags.php
Disallow: /album.php
Disallow: /search.php
Disallow: /announcement.php
Disallow: /community/ishop/
Allow: /

Sitemap: https://www.sphynxlair.com/community/sitemap.php

OK, thanks, that's how I have mine set up. I wasn't sure if I needed the .php link or a link to the actual most recent xml.gz file.

Top Bottom