1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Sitemap does not seem to be generating

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Renegade, Dec 17, 2014.

1. Renegade

Renegade Well-Known Member

The one change that I have done was back on 9th Dec when I installed the Xen Media Gallery. There is nothing in the error logs as well.
    sitemap.PNG

2. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

Check in Options that sitemap is automatically generated is enabled.

3. Renegade

Yes it is enabled

4. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

Are all options on the XML Sitemap Generation page enabled? Post a screenshot.

Have you tried rebuilding the XML Sitemap Cache?

5. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Please attempt to generate the sitemap manually. What happens?

6. Renegade

When I disable XMG sitemap options it gets generated. With XMG options enabled I get the following error.

I guess this is coz my gallery is huge. Will keep XMG sitemap options disabled for now.

7. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

67108864 bytes is only 64Mb. That doesn't seem very high. I don't think your Media Gallery is that huge - just over 3300 images totalling 522Mb.

8. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

A memory_limit of 64M is half of PHP's default so that might be related, though I don't think we should really be tripping that for the most part.

There are a lot of gallery data types. I assume it's the media one triggering the error, however can you enable the XFMG content types in the sitemap one by one to confirm this please?