• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.4 Sitemap does not seem to be generating

Renegade

The one change that I have done was back on 9th Dec when I installed the Xen Media Gallery. There is nothing in the error logs as well.
sitemap.PNG

Martok

Are all options on the XML Sitemap Generation page enabled? Post a screenshot.

Have you tried rebuilding the XML Sitemap Cache?

Renegade

When I disable XMG sitemap options it gets generated. With XMG options enabled I get the following error.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 65552 bytes) in /home/xx/public_html/community/library/XenForo/Link.php on line 761
I guess this is coz my gallery is huge. Will keep XMG sitemap options disabled for now.

Martok

67108864 bytes is only 64Mb. That doesn't seem very high. I don't think your Media Gallery is that huge - just over 3300 images totalling 522Mb.

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
A memory_limit of 64M is half of PHP's default so that might be related, though I don't think we should really be tripping that for the most part.

There are a lot of gallery data types. I assume it's the media one triggering the error, however can you enable the XFMG content types in the sitemap one by one to confirm this please?