XF 1.5 Site error after migrating/upgrading to new server. Need support

MacSeah

I have upgraded my server from 16g to 32g dedicated with my host. All of my other sites migrated smoothly except for my xenforo forum. It show these and I have flushed my DNS and restarted the server multiple times without seeing any changes. Host says it might have something to do with the software and here I am.

Warning: require(/home/undertable99/undertable.org/f/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/undertable99/undertable.org/f/index.php on line 6

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home/undertable99/undertable.org/f/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php:/usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/undertable99/undertable.org/f/index.php on line 6

How do I fix this and can anyone identify the problem of this error?

It appears that the permissions on your files may be incorrect. The file listed in the first error can't be opened because of a "permission denied" error. Check the chmod permissions on those files; normally 0644 should be ok. If they are ok, you may need to look at the permissions of the directories going up the tree as well.

It appears that the permissions on your files may be incorrect. The file listed in the first error can't be opened because of a "permission denied" error. Check the chmod permissions on those files; normally 0644 should be ok. If they are ok, you may need to look at the permissions of the directories going up the tree as well.
Appreciate your dedication and take personal time to reply.

As suspected it is not xenforo but my host trying to push blame. After another staff took over she admitted is a server migration error and has nothing to do with xenforo.

Nonetheless, I really appreciate the responsive help within this community.

Mac

Top Bottom