Add-on Simple Groups Preview

Hi @LP-John !

How does A B C D E ... tabs on group list work on non-english languages?
We do not have specific multi-lingual support. This would come down to someone making translations of our phrases if they want to. If the tabs don't make sense for you then you can simply hide them (via CSS) since the default tab is "All".

We do not have specific multi-lingual support. This would come down to someone making translations of our phrases if they want to. If the tabs don't make sense for you then you can simply hide them (via CSS) since the default tab is "All".

I think we should have a better filter than by A B C. This is an very old way and not useful for large sites wich has thousand of usergroups.

For example:
All | Recommended groups | Active groups | Joined groups | Your groups

-- Recommended groups: suggested from friend's groups, sorting by number of friends

Last edited:
I think we should have a better filter than by A B C. This is an very old way and not useful for large sites wich has thousand of usergroups.
There are categories which you define yourself.
There are sort options which you can use to bring the content you want forward:
  • Alphabetical
  • Date Creation
  • Popularity
  • Last Activity
Then there are the letter filters. If you don't want to use them, I'm sure we could just create an option to disable the tabs.

There are categories which you define yourself.
There are sort options which you can use to bring the content you want forward:
  • Alphabetical
  • Date Creation
  • Popularity
  • Last Activity
Then there are the letter filters. If you don't want to use them, I'm sure we could just create an option to disable the tabs.

Just updated with some more information:
All | Recommended groups | Active groups | Joined groups

-- Recommended groups: suggested from friend's groups, sorting by number of friends

Just updated with some more information:
All | Recommended groups | Active groups | Joined groups

We already have a recommended groups function and joined is "Your groups". We haven't showcased recommended yet because it's not done.
groups_nav.webp

We already have a recommended groups function and joined is "Your groups". We haven't showcased recommended yet because it's not done.
View attachment 78906

That's great!
We had all what FB had :).
Then I hope to see a great Invitation feature (Suggest friends to invite, ajax invite) ...

I don't request anything here.... hihi

Just a heads up folks, we've started taking applications for BETA testers. Keep in mind you need to be a client of LiquidPro in order to apply.

To confirm this simply join our forums: http://liquidpro.net/community
Once all of that is complete, you can apply here: http://liquidpro.net/community/forms/simple-groups-tester-application.5/respond

*Note: We are not accepting applications for non-clients at this time.

Just a heads up folks, we've started taking applications for BETA testers. Keep in mind you need to be a client of LiquidPro in order to apply.

To confirm this simply join our forums: http://liquidpro.net/community
Once all of that is complete, you can apply here: http://liquidpro.net/community/forms/simple-groups-tester-application.5/respond

*Note: We are not accepting applications for non-clients at this time.
My account is validated but still I can't view the form page.

Just an update folks, we're closed for BETA testers at this time. Thanks for all those who applied. You should have a PM on our forums if you've been accepted!

We're still a ways out from having our BETA product ready, but we are confident it will be a good one :).

Look great John!

When do you think of putting on sale it?

I am not a customer, but I would have liked to try it too, I can translate it into French :p

Look great John!

When do you think of putting on sale it?

I am not a customer, but I would have liked to try it too, I can translate it into French :p
Thanks Allan, we have no ETA because we really have an erratic development schedule at the moment. We'll be sure to post when it's available to the public :).

Add me to the list of interested folk when this is released. My forum members are all members of their own little clubs and organizations and tend to create new ones on their own. This would be perfect for them.

Well good news, the BETA testing testing has officially begun! Hopefully if we get through BETA testing just fine, you'll see a new product from us VERY soon!

Top Bottom