Add-on Simple Groups Preview

Are you a client of ours Allan? We've been trying to keep it open to clients only, but let me see if I can remove that for now.

Edit: I changed the permissions, give it a shot.
Not client for the moment, sorry :(

Thank you for permission ;)

Is there a newsletter I can join to be notified of when this is released? c:
Sorry I didn't see this post but we will look into having a newsletter sign up made in the future.

We just posted the latest beta on our website community forum so anyone can sign up that is a verified XenForo customer and check it out. Create groups, join groups and see what it has to offer you. New features are still coming :).

https://liquidpro.net/community/groups

Any updates on how development is going @LP-John?

We have a large VB4 forum that we are looking to migrate over to XF 1.5 within the coming months. By far the most urgent addon we need is that of clubs/groups. This is essential to our business model and continued growth. It would be great if we can get an idea as to how development is going and also perhaps get access to the beta if possible so we can assess if it does the basics of what we need.

Feel free to PM me.

Thanks.

Any updates on how development is going @LP-John?

We have a large VB4 forum that we are looking to migrate over to XF 1.5 within the coming months. By far the most urgent addon we need is that of clubs/groups. This is essential to our business model and continued growth. It would be great if we can get an idea as to how development is going and also perhaps get access to the beta if possible so we can assess if it does the basics of what we need.

Feel free to PM me.

Thanks.
Hello Daniel,

Unfortunately we had to shift our focus to our Simple Forms product and address a few bugs introduced in a recent release. Once that's completed we will be moving back to Simple Groups development. We may be looking for new BETA testers, so I'll keep you posted if spots open up :).

Top Bottom