Simple Forms [Paid] [Deleted]

My forum is private so only invited/registered users can view the forum. Could this addon let guests submit a form without having any permissions to view the forum? I want to use it as an application to gain access.
Yes, it does support guest form submissions.

Hi LiquidPro,

Does Simple Forms allow for payment integration at all? It doesn't appear that it does, but just checking.

I run a VBulletin forum that has Local Groups/Clubs. We are moving to XenForo and will probably be using Nobita Social Groups as a clubs solution (we'll check out yours when it becomes availabe). We want local club leaders to be able to collect info on new joining members and also payment. Once a payment form is submitted, the new joining member would be added to a usergroup that would allow them access to the Local Group/Club page.

Any advice on how we could make this happen would be appreciated.

Hi LiquidPro,

Does Simple Forms allow for payment integration at all? It doesn't appear that it does, but just checking.

I run a VBulletin forum that has Local Groups/Clubs. We are moving to XenForo and will probably be using Nobita Social Groups as a clubs solution (we'll check out yours when it becomes availabe). We want local club leaders to be able to collect info on new joining members and also payment. Once a payment form is submitted, the new joining member would be added to a usergroup that would allow them access to the Local Group/Club page.

Any advice on how we could make this happen would be appreciated.

Hello,

At the moment we do not have any payment processing involved with Simple Forms. It's something we can look into for the future, but not in the immediate. We have plans to add more destination types :).

Started getting errors

ErrorException: Argument 1 passed to LiquidPro_SimpleForms_Listener_Proxy_ControllerForum::_injectForm() must be an instance of XenForo_ControllerResponse_View, instance of XenForo_ControllerResponse_Reroute given, called in /var/www/vhosts/mysite. co.uk/httpdocs/forum/library/LiquidPro/SimpleForms/Listener/Proxy/ControllerForum.php on line 7 and defined - library/LiquidPro/SimpleForms/Listener/Proxy/ControllerForum.php:35
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 4:34 AM

Started getting errors

ErrorException: Argument 1 passed to LiquidPro_SimpleForms_Listener_Proxy_ControllerForum::_injectForm() must be an instance of XenForo_ControllerResponse_View, instance of XenForo_ControllerResponse_Reroute given, called in /var/www/vhosts/mysite. co.uk/httpdocs/forum/library/LiquidPro/SimpleForms/Listener/Proxy/ControllerForum.php on line 7 and defined - library/LiquidPro/SimpleForms/Listener/Proxy/ControllerForum.php:35
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 4:34 AM
Please open a support ticket with more detail surrounding this error and the full error message from the error log in the Admin CP.

Hi. I'm considering buying this addon, but I've got a few questions..
1. Can you replace the default signup form with an more advanced one from this addon?

2. If you can replace the form, will the custom and default user fields be added to a users profile? I've got a map addon where users have to add their location during signup, but since the default form only provides a single text input, a lot of users enter their address incorrectly.

3. Can you link up an external payment system in the form except PayPal? My site is a forum for motorcyclist, where people need to pay an annual fee. Would be great if they could pay during signup.

If above is possible, it's great. If not, it's not a dealbreaker.
I would like to be able to create forms for people to place orders on various items we sell, and preferably for a smoother user registration. Is this the addon to choose?

Hi. I'm considering buying this addon, but I've got a few questions..
1. Can you replace the default signup form with an more advanced one from this addon?

2. If you can replace the form, will the custom and default user fields be added to a users profile? I've got a map addon where users have to add their location during signup, but since the default form only provides a single text input, a lot of users enter their address incorrectly.

3. Can you link up an external payment system in the form except PayPal? My site is a forum for motorcyclist, where people need to pay an annual fee. Would be great if they could pay during signup.

If above is possible, it's great. If not, it's not a dealbreaker.
I would like to be able to create forms for people to place orders on various items we sell, and preferably for a smoother user registration. Is this the addon to choose?
Hello,
  1. There is no replacement system for the registration form. It's something you can request as a feature, but it's not a guarantee we will be able to develop this immediately.
  2. N/A - Since we cannot accommodate the feature above.
  3. There is no payment system, but it's something that has been requested and we will look into.
While I would love to say this addon is for you, it probably would not be the best choice based off the feature needs above. I do not know of any other addon that does what you require though.

Hello,
  1. There is no replacement system for the registration form. It's something you can request as a feature, but it's not a guarantee we will be able to develop this immediately.
  2. N/A - Since we cannot accommodate the feature above.
  3. There is no payment system, but it's something that has been requested and we will look into.
While I would love to say this addon is for you, it probably would not be the best choice based off the feature needs above. I do not know of any other addon that does what you require though.

I've been looking through the wiki, and it seems like you have a lot of functions that i am looking for (like responses management and export). Is it possible to create a form at the bottom of a html created website? Ie: I would like to create a separate node as a site, with some pictures of whatever product we are selling and some descriptive text, with a form at the bottom where users can place their orders.
Thank you for quick reply :)

I've been looking through the wiki, and it seems like you have a lot of functions that i am looking for (like responses management and export). Is it possible to create a form at the bottom of a html created website? Ie: I would like to create a separate node as a site, with some pictures of whatever product we are selling and some descriptive text, with a form at the bottom where users can place their orders.
Thank you for quick reply :)
In the last release we added HTML textareas where you can put in HTML above and below the form as you see fit. It's similar to page nodes.

simple-forms-design-tab.webp

And i am officially an idiot. I bought the product, and just now i discovered that XF v1.5 isn't in the supported versions list. Has it been tested with XF1.5? or will i bork my installation if i install at this time?

And i am officially an idiot. I bought the product, and just now i discovered that XF v1.5 isn't in the supported versions list. Has it been tested with XF1.5? or will i bork my installation if i install at this time?
We have not seen any issues with 1.5, but we aren't supporting a lot of the new features that are out like tagging, etc. Those are things we're trying to add.

As far as issues, no one has reported any major issues with 1.5 and it's working fine on our test installations.

Holy cow what a great addon... It has met 99% of my needs!
Quick question though, when i export to CSV it places all the data on a single line and quite messy tbh in excel. Is there a setting that i am missing, or might it be a bug due to i'm running on XF1.5?

eLo @LP-John

First of all I just bought this addon and I must say, it's a very nice piece of work you have made here. I do have some questions tho, I just created this form http://i.imgur.com/H1KML1B.png.

- First of all, would it be possible to have this form inside a thread? So I dont have a form under the "Form" tab at the top, but instead i would simply be able to create a thread with this form in or something?
- Secondly any ways I can have some diagrams with the results of the forms? I kinda want to create something like this Bisnation.net Ghetto Q List and I have no clue if this addon is the right for it and if so how, or if you have any other suggestions.

Best regards Shamatix.

Top Bottom