Simple Forms [Paid] [Deleted]

With the release of Xenforo 1.5, I suggest the following features be added:
  • The ability to use the value of multiple choice fields as thread tags for a destination thread.
  • The ability to use user criteria to control forum access
@LP-John

With the release of Xenforo 1.5, I suggest the following features be added:
  • The ability to use the value of multiple choice fields as thread tags for a destination thread.
  • The ability to use user criteria to control forum access
@LP-John
Hi Shiro,

We do not add features based off XenForo releases. We have our own roadmoaps and will include features we have planned for 2.2 when they are fully developed. We will add features that make sense and do not hold up release timelines. We will take all feature suggestions into account, but do not wish to make any guarantee or promises. If you would like your feature included in a new release, then I would recommend posting it on our forums in the feature suggestion forum.

My friend has bought this resource but can't connect to the forums right now so he asked me to ask this question, how would you remove the "Forms" tab from the Navigation Bar?

My friend has bought this resource but can't connect to the forums right now so he asked me to ask this question, how would you remove the "Forms" tab from the Navigation Bar?
There is an option to remove the forms tab in the Admin CP. Simply check that and it should go away for everyone. If he wants it gone for a particular usergroup then it has to be done via usergroup permissions.

@LP-John I had it working.. now its not.. Not sure what I did:)
Code:
Unable to send mail.
Zend_Mail_Transport_Sendmail->_sendMail() in Zend/Mail/Transport/Abstract.php at line 348
Zend_Mail_Transport_Abstract->send() in Zend/Mail.php at line 1194
Zend_Mail->send() in LiquidPro/SimpleForms/Destination/Email.php at line 107
LiquidPro_SimpleForms_Destination_Email->save() in LiquidPro/SimpleForms/DataWriter/Response.php at line 159
LiquidPro_SimpleForms_DataWriter_Response->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1409
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in LiquidPro/SimpleForms/ControllerPublic/Form.php at line 203
LiquidPro_SimpleForms_ControllerPublic_Form->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/trinity/public_html/community/index.php at line 13

@LP-John I had it working.. now its not.. Not sure what I did:)
Code:
Unable to send mail.
Zend_Mail_Transport_Sendmail->_sendMail() in Zend/Mail/Transport/Abstract.php at line 348
Zend_Mail_Transport_Abstract->send() in Zend/Mail.php at line 1194
Zend_Mail->send() in LiquidPro/SimpleForms/Destination/Email.php at line 107
LiquidPro_SimpleForms_Destination_Email->save() in LiquidPro/SimpleForms/DataWriter/Response.php at line 159
LiquidPro_SimpleForms_DataWriter_Response->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1409
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in LiquidPro/SimpleForms/ControllerPublic/Form.php at line 203
LiquidPro_SimpleForms_ControllerPublic_Form->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/trinity/public_html/community/index.php at line 13
Please open a ticket, also make sure you disable any addons that could effect sending emails.

The demo is inaccessible.
What demo are you trying to access? We do not have a demo that you can use per say, but we have a few pre-created forms that you can see if you're a registered XenForo license holder on our forums.

Is it possible to have users who submit a form be sent a personal message? Right now I see the ability to make it so users can automatically message other people... but I don't see an option where they receive a message.

Is there a bd widget for simple forms?
Does it support file upload fields? I want to ask the user to upload document1, document 2, etc.
Are forms a dedicated content type or do they reside in forum nodes?

On the resources description you list that there is a demo and direct potential customers to it.

Clicking this link gave an error. I see you have fixed that.
I didn't fix anything actually, so it's a little weird that it works for you...
Is there a bd widget for simple forms?
Does it support file upload fields? I want to ask the user to upload document1, document 2, etc.
Are forms a dedicated content type or do they reside in forum nodes?
  • No widget support and I don't imagine we will be providing support for it yet.
  • There is the ability to request uploads, but they are not individual fields. It's simply an "Upload a File" button similar to posting a new thread/post.
  • Its own content type.
Is it possible to have users who submit a form be sent a personal message? Right now I see the ability to make it so users can automatically message other people... but I don't see an option where they receive a message.
Not at the moment, you can only select recipients via their username or userid. It's something we will look into for the future.

@LP-John - Is there a new version with new features in the works?
Our next planned release is 2.1.10 which is mostly bug fixes and perhaps small feature tweaks. Nothing big. We're working on our next product and new features will be on hold until that is released. We will then switch focus back to 2.2.

Thanks for answering my queries.
There is the ability to request uploads, but they are not individual fields. It's simply an "Upload a File" button similar to posting a new thread/post.
Can you expand on this? What ability is there to request multiple uploads? I want to request 2 specific files from the user. Is it possible to make this mandatory so that only forms with 2 files can be submitted?

Thanks for answering my queries.

Can you expand on this? What ability is there to request multiple uploads? I want to request 2 specific files from the user. Is it possible to make this mandatory so that only forms with 2 files can be submitted?
It's simply the process as adding any file to a thread or post. You can add as many as you want, but it has no requirements for the number or types of files. So if you specifically wanted a user to upload 2 files, that would not be possible.

Top Bottom