Simple Forms [Paid] [Deleted]

How can we change the font-size of the multiple choice dropdown selection + dropdown selection?
When your are in the form, I want that the size of those fields are bigger. So my eyes don't hurt so much :p.
Can you tell me how to change the box/font size?

edit:

It seems this is it:

input, button, textarea, select, optgroup, option
{
font-size: px;
}

Last edited:
How do I send an email to Form submitter automatically?
If we have to fill recipient email manually then this forms destination will be useless IMO.

f7dda429dca3db0e12aa7918c665fd04.png

If we have to fill recipient email manually then this forms destination will be useless IMO.

Good point. I'd love to see this added, too, that the recipient email has the option of being both manually entered and/or automatic.

How can we change the font-size of the multiple choice dropdown selection + dropdown selection?
When your are in the form, I want that the size of those fields are bigger. So my eyes don't hurt so much :p.
Can you tell me how to change the box/font size?

edit:

It seems this is it:

input, button, textarea, select, optgroup, option
{
font-size: px;
}
All fields have a particular CSS selector and you can target specifically. Dropdowns are "selects" so you can target selects within that particular css class and adjust the font-size to whatever works for you.

When the field helper pops up, just enter in the value of the field. So if you create an email address field, that can be the email address in which the email goes to if you want to setup an auto-responder.
Any news about this? :)
Developer went on a business trip and we had to push it back. Once he's settled it will be released. This is why I don't give ETA ;). Life can be unpredictable!
Good point. I'd love to see this added, too, that the recipient email has the option of being both manually entered and/or automatic.
When the field helper pops up, just enter in the value of the field. So if you create an email address field, that can be the email address in which the email goes to if you want to setup an auto-responder.

We (board) already have user email since they are user. So, why do we need to ask their email? I know that we can create a custom field to ask responder email, but this way is not Simple anymore. Of course you like a Simple things, right? Currently double job in our side when making custom field for email, and double job in user side too. We already have their email in our database but why do we need to ask their email again? At least you can make an option to use user account email rather than to ask it in a custom field. Unless you said that it is too difficult to implement, then i will stay ask the reason :)

That's my opinion. Thanks @LP-John

We (board) already have user email since they are user. So, why do we need to ask their email? I know that we can create a custom field to ask responder email, but this way is not Simple anymore. Of course you like a Simple things, right? Currently double job in our side when making custom field for email, and double job in user side too. We already have their email in our database but why do we need to ask their email again? At least you can make an option to use user account email rather than to ask it in a custom field. Unless you said that it is too difficult to implement, then i will stay ask the reason :)

That's my opinion. Thanks @LP-John
You can set the email destination Recipient email address to {$visitor.email}. So if the user is registered it will send the form to their email address for their account. The only issue then is if the user is a guest or not registered they will not get an email.

Cool. I already knew about the querystring and use it myself. I mentioned it above.
John, consider allowing people to set a custom HTML header per form instead of having to bundle a ton of (not too flexible) bbcode into the pretext of the first field. That should be an easy addition and overcomes the lack of page embedding for now ;)

Just something to keep in mind for this next release ;)
screenshot-xfdevs.com 2015-05-14 11-51-43.webp screenshot-xfdevs.com 2015-05-14 11-58-06.webp

When will the next release be available? Also, do you know if the limit to the amount of checkboxes that can be selected option will be coming as well? Thanks!
We don't like to give out ETA's, but very soon. That feature was scoped for 2.2. That will be after our 2.1.9 release.

Hello @LP-John

are I blind or give it no usergroup settings for forms per node? o_O

I have certain forms, that are aviable for one specific usergroup. No I made a new one form that should use only a other usergroup. How can I do that? :unsure:

Edit:
Argh... I am blind. But now I found it ... :whistle::)

Last edited:
Hello @LP-John

are I blind or give it no usergroup settings for forms per node? o_O

I have certain forms, that are aviable for one specific usergroup. No I made a new one form that should use only a other usergroup. How can I do that? :unsure:

Edit:
Argh... I am blind. But now I found it ... :whistle::)
Haha, glad you found it. For anyone else who doesn't see it there is a "Permissions" link next to each form you've created in the admin form list found here: admin.php?forms/

;)

Thanks for the update LP, but where can I download it?
I've been looking into https://liquidpro.net/clients/clientarea.php
but there are not any way to download anything.
possibly I'm blind :confused:? I've checked perfectly the client area, but I have nothing there.
thanks.
@sbj beat me to it, but also make sure your license has the support and upgrades addon renewed. If it's inactive or suspended then that means the download tab will not show.

We're also going to be redesigning the look and feel of the client area before the release of Simple Groups, so hopefully that will help people in the future :)

Client Login -> Number of Products/Services: - View -> View Details -> Downloads
Got it. Thank you!
We're also going to be redesigning the look and feel of the client area before the release of Simple Groups, so hopefully that will help people in the future
Wow, LP, to be honest is a little hard to find or I'm blind I'm not sure yet.
Thanks again for the update.

Fixed: Drag and drop not working on checkbox/dropdown field types
Fixed: Full thumbnail not showing properly once submitted
Thank you for those fixes.

New Feature: Time and Date Time fields added
Thank you so much for this specially. This is a huge improvement. I remember you saying that this won't be in this release but now it is! Thanks!

But I got server errors regarding this fields. Where should I report them?

And I also have a question. You made the time field every 30 mins. Is it possible that we can change it to quaterly?
And more important, how can we do a 24 hour displaying instead of 12/12? Because this is not common in rest of the world besides in USA. Phrasing?

Thank you for those fixes.

Thank you so much for this specially. This is a huge improvement. I remember you saying that this won't be in this release but now it is! Thanks!

But I got server errors regarding this fields. Where should I report them?

And I also have a question. You made the time field every 30 mins. Is it possible that we can change it to quaterly?
And more important, how can we do a 24 hour displaying instead of 12/12? Because this is not common in rest of the world besides in USA. Phrasing?
If you're getting errors of any kind, please open a ticket so we can investigate them further.

We'll look into how to address the time issue for those on different timezones.

Reactions: sbj
Top Bottom