Simple Forms [Paid] [Deleted]

Since updating to 2.1.9 every form takes an extremly long loading time up to 10 seconds.
Does anyone has the same issue or is it only in my install?

Hmmm...

I noticed that all success, in the backend, too, have a very long loading time. 20 seconds.
All other menus open under 1 second and only simple forms need this high loading time.

simple_forms_slow.gif

I can not confirm this here with 7 generated forms with latest version... 20 sec. is realy crazy. ;)

We have Simple Forms installed on multiple locations and I am not having any issue with page load. It doesn't load faster or slower than any other page.

You can open a ticket if you wish and provide us some admin credentials to take a look and see if something is wrong with your installation, however I cannot guarantee anything in terms of possible solutions.

Thanks.
I will disable other addons one by one and check the loading time again.
If there is no reduce of the loading I will submit a ticket.

Is there a maximum number of responses that a form can have?

Planning on keeping a form open for quite a while collecting data.

Is there a maximum number of responses that a form can have?

Planning on keeping a form open for quite a while collecting data.
You can set a maximum number of responses in total or per user. It's completely up to you. If you want it to keep going, just leave that option alone :)

So there is no maximum responses? A form can have thousands, for example.
The only limitation in responses is your database size. If it has millions of responses that takes up a large size of your database then of course there is a limit. However there is no initial limit unless you set one for the form.

In the thread template, is it possible to pull information from custom fields in a user's profile? If so, what code would do that?

We'll be using this for a classifieds system and a lot of fields would be repetitive to fill out every time. I am wondering, if we put the reusable information in the member profile if it could be pulled in automatically at the bottom of their sales thread. (For example: location, if they'll ship internationally, payment methods etc.)

In the thread template, is it possible to pull information from custom fields in a user's profile? If so, what code would do that?

We'll be using this for a classifieds system and a lot of fields would be repetitive to fill out every time. I am wondering, if we put the reusable information in the member profile if it could be pulled in automatically at the bottom of their sales thread. (For example: location, if they'll ship internationally, payment methods etc.)
I'll have to do some tests to see if this is possible. I'll let you know what I find out.

@empire It looks like the custom fields variable does not get pulled in when placed into the "Default Value" input for form fields. This would have to be developed unfortunately and I don't want to push back 2.1.10 any further. We will look into this for a future release.

Top Bottom