Simple Forms [Paid] [Deleted]

yahooo!! John, thanks!!! destination "lock thread" its my dream )))
draggable helper - very good idea!

Even if I check this field "Check this to hide fields that the user did not respond to." title of that fields is show up in post. Am I miss something?
here without changes :( titles also are displayed at the unfilled fields

yahooo!! John, thanks!!! destination "lock thread" its my dream )))
draggable helper - very good idea!

here without changes :( titles also are displayed at the unfilled fields
The fields that are not filled in are not showing for me. Have you removed what's in your template field? It should be blank by default. Meaning the template should follow the default look and feel.

The fields that are not filled in are not showing for me. Have you removed what's in your template field? It should be blank by default. Meaning the template should follow the default look and feel.
I can confirm that still problem exist.
I also created new form and not filled fields are showing in post.

One tip for future updates:
Could you give display order options to forms (like forums have) and some kind of sticky forms (to be allways on top of form lists)?

I can confirm that still problem exist.
I also created new form and not filled fields are showing in post.

One tip for future updates:
Could you give display order options to forms (like forums have) and some kind of sticky forms (to be allways on top of form lists)?
Can you open a ticket with this issue, include your form XML and screenshots. Still cannot replicate this.

Also, post new feature suggestions in the feature suggestion forum on our site ;)

I opened a ticket

Can not, couse I can not register (allways wrong password when try to register)
I responded to your ticket, like I mentioned above your template for the post must be blank.

We are looking into the registration issue.

When I try to update the addon I get this error.
Code:
There was an error while upgrading your add-on to version 21600. Please contact LiquidPro technical support.

exception 'Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception' with message 'Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ELSE 0 END' at line 4' in /--path_to_xenforo--/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Stack trace:
#0 /--path_to_xenforo--/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('????UPDATE `lps...')
#1 /--path_to_xenforo--/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '????UPDATE `lps...')
#2 /--path_to_xenforo--/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('????UPDATE `lps...')
#3 /--path_to_xenforo--/library/LiquidPro/SimpleForms/Model/Form.php(625): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('????UPDATE `lps...')
#4 /--path_to_xenforo--/library/LiquidPro/SimpleForms/Install/21600.php(67): LiquidPro_SimpleForms_Model_Form->massUpdateDisplayOrder(Array)
#5 /--path_to_xenforo--/library/LiquidPro/SimpleForms.php(35): LiquidPro_SimpleForms_Install_21600->install(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli))
#6 [internal function]: LiquidPro_SimpleForms::Install(Array, Array, Object(SimpleXMLElement))
#7 /--path_to_xenforo--/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(215): call_user_func(Array, Array, Array, Object(SimpleXMLElement))
#8 /--path_to_xenforo--/library/Waindigo/CustomFields/Extend/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(114): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml(Object(SimpleXMLElement), 'LiquidPro_Simpl...')
#9 /--path_to_xenforo--/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(169): Waindigo_CustomFields_Extend_XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml(Object(SimpleXMLElement), 'LiquidPro_Simpl...')
#10 /--path_to_xenforo--/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(236): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile('/tmp/php9NapNt', 'LiquidPro_Simpl...')
#11 /--path_to_xenforo--/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionUpgrade()
#12 /--path_to_xenforo--/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#13 /--path_to_xenforo--/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#14 {main}

When I try to update the addon I get this error.
Code:
There was an error while upgrading your add-on to version 21600. Please contact LiquidPro technical support.

exception 'Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception' with message 'Mysqli prepare error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ELSE 0 END' at line 4' in /--path_to_xenforo--/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Stack trace:
#0 /--path_to_xenforo--/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('????UPDATE `lps...')
#1 /--path_to_xenforo--/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '????UPDATE `lps...')
#2 /--path_to_xenforo--/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('????UPDATE `lps...')
#3 /--path_to_xenforo--/library/LiquidPro/SimpleForms/Model/Form.php(625): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('????UPDATE `lps...')
#4 /--path_to_xenforo--/library/LiquidPro/SimpleForms/Install/21600.php(67): LiquidPro_SimpleForms_Model_Form->massUpdateDisplayOrder(Array)
#5 /--path_to_xenforo--/library/LiquidPro/SimpleForms.php(35): LiquidPro_SimpleForms_Install_21600->install(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli))
#6 [internal function]: LiquidPro_SimpleForms::Install(Array, Array, Object(SimpleXMLElement))
#7 /--path_to_xenforo--/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(215): call_user_func(Array, Array, Array, Object(SimpleXMLElement))
#8 /--path_to_xenforo--/library/Waindigo/CustomFields/Extend/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(114): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml(Object(SimpleXMLElement), 'LiquidPro_Simpl...')
#9 /--path_to_xenforo--/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(169): Waindigo_CustomFields_Extend_XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml(Object(SimpleXMLElement), 'LiquidPro_Simpl...')
#10 /--path_to_xenforo--/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(236): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile('/tmp/php9NapNt', 'LiquidPro_Simpl...')
#11 /--path_to_xenforo--/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionUpgrade()
#12 /--path_to_xenforo--/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#13 /--path_to_xenforo--/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#14 {main}
Can you please open a ticket and attach the zip you downloaded. It's odd that it says the version is 21600 when it's actually 21601.

lately I installed a language pack for XenForo. In this the hilighted word "Name:" is translated. If i translate this back into english it says "Username". Is this intended?
test.webp

lately I installed a language pack for XenForo. In this the hilighted word "Name:" is translated. If i translate this back into english it says "Username". Is this intended?
View attachment 84402
Hi netrix,

I'm not exactly sure what you're referring to. Could you explain? That field is the nickname of the destination for your use. We don't provide any translations for our addons.

Hey @LP-John, do you guys do any custom CSS form display work for $? I love your product, but I want to have the output of the form display in a certain way. Thanks!

Hey @LP-John, do you guys do any custom CSS form display work for $? I love your product, but I want to have the output of the form display in a certain way. Thanks!
Hey there,

Sorry but we aren't taking on any custom work at this time. We're working on our next product so all of our time has been allocated for that.

Thanks @LP-John...totally understand. Any documentation on "How To" do what I'm looking to do? Seems super simple.

Also, what are y'all working on? Love your stuff!

Top Bottom