Simple Forms [Paid] [Deleted]

I just got an invoice for a renewal of this.

Do you automatically renew licenses? Is the renewal just for support?
I've cancelled it for you. Those are the old prices for support and upgrade renewals. It's now $5. You can simply renew whenever you want; your installation will not stop working :).

Last edited:
I am a bit confused on what to do here. My forms are working perfectly, yet the server error logs say other wise.
Even though I have server error logs, the forms are not effected. But I would like to solve the problem.
This is what it looks like:
864da2494238d47e4f8a8f12a307de8d.png

I am a bit confused on what to do here. My forms are working perfectly, yet the server error logs say other wise.
Even though I have server error logs, the forms are not effected. But I would like to solve the problem.
This is what it looks like:
864da2494238d47e4f8a8f12a307de8d.png
Hello,

An email was sent out a few days ago about a fix for this. You can find it in the email or simply just login to the client area and re-download Simple Forms 2.1.4. Reupload the files and that's it. Should go away :)

This is a great addon but been having a couple of problems with it recently.

We are using the function where people can complete a form and then get promoted into a new usergroup.

The promotion seems to work, but it is totally random which usergroup they get promoted into!

We have 4 forms, and 4 different promotions,but there is no pattern as to which form will trigger which promotion!

Has anyone else ever had problems like this before?

I am just updating to the latest version but I was not on an old version previously.

This is a great addon but been having a couple of problems with it recently.

We are using the function where people can complete a form and then get promoted into a new usergroup.

The promotion seems to work, but it is totally random which usergroup they get promoted into!

We have 4 forms, and 4 different promotions,but there is no pattern as to which form will trigger which promotion!

Has anyone else ever had problems like this before?

I am just updating to the latest version but I was not on an old version previously.
Would you mind posting your setup for your usergroup promotions here or opening a support ticket? I want to make sure that everything is configured properly.

I am very pleased with this MOD. For so little money, excellent addon. (y)

Few questions...
  • Even if I check this field "Check this to hide fields that the user did not respond to." title of that fields is show up in post. Am I miss something?
  • How to simple make little more space between fields (when you open form that you want to fill in?

Suggestion
  • When field helper show up, could you make it that we can move it on screen, couse now is in right down corner and is hard to press links if you have many fields

I am very pleased with this MOD. For so little money, excellent addon. (y)

Few questions...
  • Even if I check this field "Check this to hide fields that the user did not respond to." title of that fields is show up in post. Am I miss something?
  • How to simple make little more space between fields (when you open form that you want to fill in?

Suggestion
  • When field helper show up, could you make it that we can move it on screen, couse now is in right down corner and is hard to press links if you have many fields
Hello Sunka,

We'll look into your suggestion in the future, but I don't know if we'll be able to do that for the next release.

The other issue with fields not being hidden is a bug we will have fixed in 2.1.5 and adding more space between fields is tough to advise. Do you have a screenshot of what you're looking to accomplish so I can better assist you?

Here are screenshots, just to make it clear what wrote in my last post:

issue with fields not being hidden is a bug we will have fixed in 2.1.5
Nice. For now, it look strange with only title of that fields is show up in post :eek:

neispunjeno_zps4b97d82c.png

adding more space between fields is tough to advise
It is seems like everthing is mixed up, especially if some field use Pre-Text and Post Text. User will be confused which text is for which field :cool:

razmak_zps56a580dd.png

Field helper in corner :sneaky:

template_zps50cf9c50.png

And one more suggestion, if and when you can do it. (y)
Any chance for this text (title, description, phrase "required") hat we can make it bold, add font colour....

slova_zps3db4e3da.png

Here are screenshots, just to make it clear what wrote in my last post:

Nice. For now, it look strange with only title of that fields is show up in post :eek:

neispunjeno_zps4b97d82c.png

It is seems like everthing is mixed up, especially if some field use Pre-Text and Post Text. User will be confused which text is for which field :cool:

razmak_zps56a580dd.png

Field helper in corner :sneaky:

template_zps50cf9c50.png

And one more suggestion, if and when you can do it. (y)
Any chance for this text (title, description, phrase "required") hat we can make it bold, add font colour....

slova_zps3db4e3da.png
You can add spacing and make required fields bold easily using CSS. All forms have custom classes you can use.

I know that, but do not know what code to put in there :)
I can't really give you a class on how to add CSS to the forms, but you can add it either to the "Design" tab or your EXTRA.css template file if you need to.

For the forms we use the basic XenForo CSS for forms which keeps things looking consistent. I don't imagine we will be changing that look and feel going forward unless we need to.

You can also simply try to put a space in the pre and post text fields and see if that adds more spacing for you.

Ah, it is OK. (y)
So there is not quick fix for that bug (issue with fields not being hidden) that I could do?

Ah, it is OK. (y)
So there is not quick fix for that bug (issue with fields not being hidden) that I could do?
It's not quick unfortunately. There is a work-around but it's better to just wait for the new release because it can be quite time consuming. You can see my suggestion here for someone else who needed it: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/simple-forms-paid.27945/page-57#post-807694

Unfortunately I am going to sleep, but if you need further help simply reply or open a ticket and I'll get back to you first thing in the morning (for me).

Go to sleep, you deserve it (y)
And in the morning when you get time, please just show me how to put this arround conditionals if this field is not filled to not show in post, and if it is filled with answer to show up in post.
Thank you...

{$fields.Lokacija_ribolova.title}
{$fields.Lokacija_ribolova.value}

Code:
<xen:if is="{$fields.fieldname.value} == x">
This content will show if value is x
<xen:else />
This content will show if the value is anything but x
</xen:if>

Top Bottom